2011.04.04 Motion Defendant's: For Withdrawal of Appointed Counsel

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jose is on in sessions now
Go figure. A stunt to prove how unreliable media reporting is. I think the DT is 100% behind filing this as a real motion at the close of day.
Contrived.

I posted on last thread.

Baez is being interviewed on in sessions

One would think he has a bit more on his plate than doing an interview ----- However, what is he saying???????:seeya:

WFTV now calling it a "hoax motion" and has posted it on their website

I don't mean like that. I think they set this up specifically to show that the media is unreliable. Look at Baez, right there to say those exact words not long after this hoax came out. I think CM lied, and I think they used this crazy inmate to make a point. I mean, how could he know how to make his letter look like an exact motion the way he did? I just don't think Curtis Jackson is that smart or that well written. Something stinks here and it's the DT.
OK. How?

What is saying? Is he going on and on about his and Casey's love for each other and she'd never let him go? barf!

Punked by an inmate. Funny. :giggle:

I think CJ is sincere and wants to be ICA's knight in shining armor. I bet he wants to get rid of that

unusual person as much as we do. The irony is rich.

:rolleyes: Baez is saying on In Sessions, that Casey is mis-understood. It is her tragedy. It's more than just a case, his heart is in it.

He is being asked why she waited 31 days. In the first minute of opening statements he will answer that question. :rolleyes:

I am probably naive but I do think this will make them hesitate next time. How could it not? And you are right, we've gotten many, many accurate reports in the last three years. I think the reporting business is highly competitive, so that leads to mishaps like this mornings.

moo
BBM
Nah, they got what they wanted...attention. That's all they care about...readers and listeners. I mean, they didn't lie, did they? Someone did file a motion as reported, correct? Sensationalism. Pure sensationalism. Over the DP trial of a woman who murdered her baby. Plaster DS's look of disdain toward ICA on my face right now. These "reporters" are about half a step above the National Enquirer, IMO.

I don't know, honestly. I just don't like him right there to point out that the media is unreliable. I could be completely wrong as I am just so offended by this and am so glad I'm very far away from Florida this morning. Ugh.

Popping in cause this one really caught my eye. I'm thinking (maybe?) that CJ just did everyone a favor in regards to the "ineffective counsel" argument for appeals. Since this is written as a motion wouldn't the judge have to have a hearing on it? He would have to ask KC if in fact this was written on her behalf and if she feels that her counsel is "ineffective" or if she is still happy with the way they are defending her?

If she states that she is happy with her DT as of this date, then there goes the ineffective counsel appeal IMHO.
What do you think? (maybe I should take this to the questions for the lawyers thread)

Sounds good to me if it works out that way!

He is being asked about the sparring last week in court. He thinks it is a shame that the science wasn't front and center. The focus became the sparring.

He has never been involved in a case with so much passion, on both sides.

Interviewer asks if KC cries over Caylee, Jose says he won't go into private stuff but in general "this is KC's tragedy, what she's going through". What he isn't saying...is that KC sees the tragedy in terms of what has happened to HER since she murdered Caylee! :furious:

moo

Baez and his bs are on In Session now.

Baez being interviewed on InSession hmmm

I remember an email concerning NeJame/the A's and their attorney Brad Conway that Jose forwarded to Beth Karas
Vinnie and an associate were in town recently doing an interview with the A's
InSession will be building a media village across the street from the courthouse

DO NOT PERPETUATE THE RUMOR THAT THE DEFENSE HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE FILING OF THIS MOTION BY CURTIS JACKSON.

RUMORS ARE NOT ALLOWED AT WS and as of right now, there is NO PROOF that the defense had anything to do with this.

Curtis Jackson has filed several other letters that have been entered into the official file. He is a rouge inmate and we have absolutely no reason to assume that the defense had any communication with him at all.

If anyone finds PROOF, we will allow discussion about it. Until then, no more speculating in this forum.

:rolleyes: Baez is saying on In Sessions, that Casey is mis-understood. It is her tragedy. It's more than just a case, his heart is in it.

He is being asked why she waited 31 days. In the first minute of opening statements he will answer that question. :rolleyes:

They need to let go of that "mis-understood"---bit---It isn't HER tragedy...IT WAS CAYLEE---CAYLEE IS THE ONLY VICTIM--it won't go over well----if it is her "tragedy":sick::maddening: she sure didn't show it upset her....

He really needs to get back to his "homework"----

He ought to answer it now as potential jurors are listening.......

One would think he has a bit more on his plate than doing an interview ----- However, what is he saying???????:seeya:

Well - He's only got hearing Wednesday, state depositions of his witnesses Thursday - hearing Friday - and a trial starting may 9

Still leaves time to tell the press about his innocent client (which I thought from one of the state motions he had agreed not to do)

moo

I don't know, honestly. I just don't like him right there to point out that the media is unreliable. I could be completely wrong as I am just so offended by this and am so glad I'm very far away from Florida this morning. Ugh.
Well, Baez wouldn't be able to point out the media was wrong if the media had not been wrong.

False reports happen and it was on the docket, I understand that, but they should have confirmed before reporting, but they were all too busy trying to be the *first* so they didn't bother. That's frustrating to me. Far more frustrating than Baez getting on TV and being smarmy about it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back