2011.04.04 Motion Defendant's: For Withdrawal of Appointed Counsel

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Once again WESH comes through for the defense team.

Think about all the publicity this has given JB on the day BEFORE a crucial hearing.

Does anyone else find it interesting that of all things to comment about JB has time to respond to this one??

This was a PERFECT opportunity for him to have a REASON to complain about the media YET AGAIN. Funny though......he is now on IN Session.

Yep...I'd bet a HUGE amount of money HUGE.....that JB had WESH "leak" it so that he could drum up some attention and get some new soundbites out there.

I'm onto his game.

He says he gets personally attacked on a daily basis, and that as a human being it does bother him. He tries to ignore it.

Asking about the Anthony's... He says now that they have Mark Lippman, you can see a big change in them. He thinks Mark is doing a good job. He says the whole case is a sad tragedy.

JB's comments on In Session are a load of carp.

JB...you have a hearing Wednesday...get off the phone and do your job. Seriously...hang up and do something.

You know, I agree with what he is saying about the price of a defense. I do think our system is flawed in that if a defendant doesn't have money....innocent or guilty -- 8 times out of 10...they are going to prison.

Access to resources to defend yourself needs to be given equally to both sides.

moo

I am still loling!! This goes to show that Mr. Jackson has more sense than ICA and her DT all put together! :floorlaugh:

Think about all the publicity this has given JB on the day BEFORE a crucial hearing.

Does anyone else find it interesting that of all things to comment about JB has time to respond to this one??

This was a PERFECT opportunity for him to have a REASON to complain about the media YET AGAIN. Funny though......he is now on IN Session.

Yep...I'd bet a HUGE amount of money HUGE.....that JB had WESH "leak" it so that he could drum up some attention and get some new soundbites out there.

I'm onto his game.

ITA.....and if the media was so evil why does he constantly complain about it? Why does he remit some motions to them first and the court second? He needs to be back in the office....

Sigh!! and the circus continues on.

No kidding. Sometimes I wonder if these 'stunts' are set up by the defense to get more 'face time'.

BTW, newbie here! Thanks all for the great conversation/links/etc. you've shared.

She is asking him if he is financially strapped.... He is saying taxpayers don't realize how LITTLE has been spent in this case. But the prosecution has an open checkbook. Casey has a drop in the bucket.

Asking him what he needs... He says equal resources.

Do you guys want me to keep updating, or no?

Welcome, Candy
I'm a "newbie" too and so glad I found this great site! :)

No kidding. Sometimes I wonder if these 'stunts' are set up by the defense to get more 'face time'.

BTW, newbie here! Thanks all for the great conversation/links/etc. you've shared.

Welcome to WS!! :blowkiss:

She is asking him if he is financially strapped.... He is saying taxpayers don't realize how LITTLE has been spent in this case. But the prosecution has an open checkbook. Casey has a drop in the bucket.

Yes! Thanks!

Please! I have a massive headache UGH!

Please do.....

She asked what he thinks of Judge Perry, he says it is inappropriate for him to say anything about him, even if flattering.

I believe most indigent clients don't get as good a defense as paying clients. However, Casey seems to be doing quite well for herself. Can you imagine a black man getting the same experts and lawyers?

Please. :blowkiss:

I'm onto his game.

bbm
Yes,,very interesting.
JBP needs to impose that GAG ORDER Pronto!
:twocents:

It's really frightening to me that I agree with JB on the resources thing!! :eek: Should I commit myself now?

She asked what he thinks of Judge Perry, he says it is inappropriate for him to say anything about him, even if flattering.

Why is it inappropriate to say something flattering?????? One could easliy say he is a very well respected Judge.....:maddening:

JB.......you have a hearing to prepare for. Get off the fracking phone and prepare.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nemonic13
Back