2011.04.04 Motion Defendant's: For Withdrawal of Appointed Counsel

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now In Session saying this is a PRIME example of what JB has complained about the whole time. Jean said he could use this incident as Exhibit A.

Fighting hard to follow TOS right now.

I think we have seen about enough of his passion in the high school antics on Friday while they were waiting for the judge. KC directing JB to move over towards the camera to block her. Him bouncing and swaying, sticking his tongue out. He acts very unprofessional. Somehow I see the jury missing JB's version of the passion part and seeing it in an entirely different way. He looks as if he has a 7th grade crush on a girl. jmo

ETA: Perfect, see picture above my post!!!

BBM

Really?? I missed that but I'll be looking for it now. Unbelievable!!

:cow:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :silly:

OMG this talking head crim def lawyer just said JB is very experienced and he thinks he will come across very well to a jury!!!

I am horribly fascinated. I want to walk away... but I can't.... help...
*facepalm*

Um. Haha!

JB will make a jury crazy, and not in a good way. He's terrible.

Maybe JB should take a trip over to our trunk stain thread and see if that quell's his passion.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :silly:

OMG this talking head crim def lawyer just said JB is very experienced and he thinks he will come across very well to a jury!!!

I am horribly fascinated. I want to walk away... but I can't.... help...

Um...are we talking about the same person...maybe he got lawyers and sides confused...

Do you guys want me to load this JB on InSessions to my youtube channel? If so, click thanks so we don't clog the thread with several yes, or me too's!
(A voice in my head said, record InSessions tomorrow before I went to bed -- and I listen to that voice! Scary, eh?)

If someone is already doing it ----> let me know asap so I can go back to coffee!!!!!!!!!!!

Now In Session saying this is a PRIME example of what JB has complained about the whole time. Jean said he could use this incident as Exhibit A.

Could her false facts about this case be Exibit A by the State?

It goes both ways, Jean.

I have to tell you, I am completely appalled and disgusted that Jose Baez would go on InSession this morning and WHINE the way he did!!!

He complained about how unfair everything is. What's unfair is that while the State stays quiet, the defense goes on NATIONAL TV and flat out lies about the facts of a case. Talk about tampering with potential jurors.......

I am just so totally disgusted!

okay if the media is what they are unhappy about....WTH are they??? They have commercials for the upcoming trial---heck building a set for coverage of the trial...they always offer mis-information on the case--they boast of the egos of the defense.....don't get the exhibit "a"--they are just as guilty as the rest....perhaps more so with the mis-information they give....the SA hasn't leaked anything----the defense has had more than enough time to offier up a defense--this isn't that complicated --- they have made it so...the defense has gone out of its way to the media......:banghead::banghead::maddening::maddening:

JB: Judge we are not ready for the hearing. We have been working overtime to THWART further rumors from "sprouting wings" to fly....like the can of red bull.

Hmmmmmmmm did JB get a product placement fee from Red Bull?? HaHa

InSession defense atty (Mr. Blatt) is somehow making this the media's fault? I am thinking the court could have caught this one before it hit the media, but that's just me.

Tell ya what, we sure aren't talking about KC and Jose behaving like 7th graders this morning, are we? Nope, the clips they're using on IS are from that hearing but somehow we are NOT seeing bird-flipping or tongue-sticking-out.

Blount also said he thinks jose baez is a very talented lawyer and the jury will love him. :floorlaugh:

Blount was the lawyer for jesse james hollywood.
:loser:

Anybody besides me think jose will be on JVM tonight?

I doubt either JA or LDB got paid the 250,000 up front that Baez got and pizzed away, now he wants the good people of Florida to fork over their hard earned money and now tries to play like he's got the passion of Clarence Darrow. I can't imagine how the people must feel about this, or Baez.
LDB is a prosecutor not on the Defense team.

Was up late last night and got up early this morning for all this, now I am going back and lay down and watch some real lawyering.....Matlock is on...LOL!

Now In Session saying this is a PRIME example of what JB has complained about the whole time. Jean said he could use this incident as Exhibit A.Fighting hard to follow TOS right now.

BBA

Good luck with that! How many times has JB's face been front and center on interviews and such with the media????? Then counter with how many times has the SA's faces been on interviews or in the media????
JB is a media hound, he sniffs them out but cries foul every chance he gets. He reminds me of a school yard bully!!!!!!!

Not going to start a rumor that I can't back up but let's just say I know exactly what JB was doing with this "incident". I'm not stupid.

:chillout: You are okay! JB is only saying that because the majority of Americans believe this is a flaw in our justice system and he is using that fact to garner sympathy...that's all. No commital necessary!

TY! TY! TY! :loveyou: :skip: :cheer: :woot:

O/T We have the cutest smileys at WS's!!

JB stated that within a minute into his opening statement he will explain why KC didn't report it.

hmmmmmm that doesn't mean it will be true.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971
Back