2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A therapist - her patients would miss her but when she is out they are covered. Mason does not want this person...

Hardship? No - Uncomfortable but has all her bases covered. HHJP appreciates the sacrifices she would make and he appreciates her candor about being uncomfortable. Mason up asking questions.

:maddening: Sorry BUT this is EXACTLY the juror that the defense dose NOT want!....mother, responsible, employed, LOGICAL, RATIONAL and a real THINKER who lives in the REAL world, NOT "ANTHONYLAND"!:truce:

If they can't get a jury in Pinellas county, they SURE can in Orange County.

I don't care where the jury comes from the ONLY thing i'm concered about is that Caylee gets her justice and Casey Marie Anthony gets the needle or electric chair.

CM seems not to want this Juror....

Mason is trying to get her out of it. He needs to sit down and wait to strike AFTER!! He just doesn't want to waste one. So transparent.

3054 - woman

no hardship, is paid, somone can take care of home, no dependents

CM: hasn't been away from home for 2 months before would be uncomfortable, son was victim of crime 15 years ago (armed robbery - gun put to his head), son is 39 and he lives with her, she is physical therapist, nothing else on calendar, not sure if jury paid is 2 months if doesn't pay would be financial hardship (will call)

asked to return

Female, therapist
Her adult son has been a victim of a crime, gun put to his head.
She lives in a mil apt. in his home. Employer pays for jury duty but not clear on how long.
CM doesn't want her, questioning her alot
She will be recalled

I hope this trial doesn't continue with sound like this....aaargh!
CM questioning her about her work. CM doing his warm and friendly routine with her.

Okay, Mason is at the podium and I can't hear a word. Is it just me or anyone else???

juror #114 White woman in her 60's

InSession usually scrolls the info on all jurors.

Did you hear that?? Mason wanted her to go check and thought he'd play HHJP and instruct her. HHJP stepped in and said nope she can do it when she leaves.

THWARTED

Please, someone turn the mics on for the defense. Please. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads