2011.05.17 Jury Selection DAY EIGHT (Morning Edition)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both sides can only use 10 strikes. After that, only the judge can strike a PJ.

Again,not true, since both sides may petition for more strikes. As a PP mentioned, as well, a DP case with only 10 strikes per side, for such a large pool to begin with, leaves it wide open for an appeal based on the jury bias.

I know the judge wants to get this started, but he'd be walking a thin line if he doesn't cross all the "T's" with this jury selection.

KC, lips pursed, stabbing her paper with her pen, looking up at glaring at PJ, stab, stab, scribble, stab.

Do you think it's sad for Geraldo when so many people laugh and claim not to have watched him since the 80s...or ever?

She watches NG, the news, 48 hours, a lot!

after drawing a map in the sand....NO PROBLEM:maddening:

LOL - does ANYONE watch Geraldo and what is he doing with a program anyway since no one watches him?

I was thinking the same! And he was NOT on this weekend. I looked out of curiosity and it was a program called Stossel. Who annoys me almost as much.

"I do believe she is guilty."

"I have had this opinion for awhile now."

She's gone!

formed an opinon? She is guilty "I do believe she is guilty"

can you put that aside? I honestly don't, I can't really honestly say - its impossible to say absoluetly - I've had this opinion for a while now................

Can you be an impartial juror? No

She's gone

I love how anyone who actually knows anything a bout the case says the same thing :I believe she is guilty!!!!

Exactly why keep up the questions ..she does not want to do it .. and is telling the facts now .. NEXT>>>

KC stone-faced, not happy whatsoever, taking notes.

Juror cannot dismiss her opinions. Excused.

I get the feeling she actually does think she's guilty unlike some of the others who obviously just wanted out. She watched from the get go and was shocked like most of us.

I love how the judge shows his appreciation for these jurors and their candor.

Well....
!BoM-IFQ!mk~$(KGrHqQH-CQEuIl)TzowBLmlveNmZw~~_35.JPG

Has anyone kept "score" on how many PJ's formed an opinion of guilt?

I wonder how this all sinks into ICA's brain???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove