2011.05.17 Jury Selection DAY EIGHT (Morning Edition)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA dispassionately taking notes about the odor in the trunk of the car.

saw GA and CA alot on TV

CA smelled like ther had been a dead body in the car and then it was supposed to be pizza

Holy cow! This lady knows a LOT about the case...DT will probably get her stricken for cause.

She knows about the odor in the trunk. Knows Cindy said it smelled like a dead body, but was reported to be pizza. She's watched Nancy Grace a lot.

Any one know if the guy who everyone thought would be a good foreman was striken??

Baez better be careful as the sound on wftv is very good and he is not muting his mike. I've heard him talking a few times now.
...SHHHHH they read here... "Please remain Seated" LOL !!

Casey trying (and succeeding) to hold her face very neutral while the odor in the car is discussed.

Do you think it's sad for Geraldo when so many people laugh and claim not to have watched him since the 80s...or ever?

She watches NG, the news, 48 hours, a lot!

watches NG; doesn't watch Geraldo; watch HLN - JVM? - not sure, doesn't think so;
48 hours? Always watches 48 hours;

Always watches 48 hours but can't remember if she saw the one about ICA.

knows ALOT... watches NG.... FINALLY someone who has paid attention to this case! (Sorry I just found it so hard to believe that so many had not followed it before we got to 1 that has!)

At this point, why bother continue the questioning? We're in a time crunch as it is. This juror is going to be dismissed. Just ask if she determined if ICA is guilty and get it over with.

If this is the lady who didn't want to be separated from her husband, I think she did some research. She DOES NOT want to be a juror.

JMO, MOO and all other disclaimers.

LOL - does ANYONE watch Geraldo and what is he doing with a program anyway since no one watches him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smfranklin96