2011.05.17 Jury Selection DAY EIGHT (Morning Edition)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
UGH I can't find the remote for my TV so I'm watching it on CNN Live. The last place I remember seeing the remote was in the bathroom (I space out a lot LOL) when I accidentally brought it in there when I was getting ready for bed. But I don't know where I put it!

Anyway, when I turned on CNN, it said that the juror was dismissed because she couldn't be impartial. Was she a case follower?

Not to get OT, but while we have a break, does it seem like ICA totally hates the guard that is constantly standing over her. She literally pretends she's not there!

Mel

Why yes...I've noticed that for the past week and honestly....brings me great JOY....:great::woohoo:

animated chatting by Casey ...lots of hand movements... what the heck is she saying?!?! WHERE DO THEY GIVE AN ONLINE COURSE IN LIP-READING?!?!?!

Is CM telling her to cut the smiling?

:wave: strawberry

I hope so. She is so animated today. So happy. She is talking to the (small figured) lady and her hands are going she has a big, big toothy smile she is just loving it!!!

I think she is "paralegal Casey" today. Joining in with what AF has to say.

Still a side bar.

:cow:

It almost looked like she was going to cry to me and trying hard not to.

I love the way HHJP keeps pushing for info on what they have heard. Maybe he is hoping that if ICA hears it enough she won't want to go to trial and try to make a deal with the state.

Wishful thinking, however she and the State are past bargaining. IMO.

Hi Everyone:)

Just joining the thread.

You are doing a fantastic job keeping us up-to-date with what is happening.

Looking at the number of people viewing this thread :eek:

Your efforts are really appreciated!:clap:

wesh guy just said the first one struck was 1312 so let me go edit....

I just wanted to wish my older son a happy 17th birthday today :loveyou:

it's not O/T because he opted to celebrate on sunday as if it were his bday rather than today, so we could watch opening statements today, but there arent any! boo! he wanted justice for caylee for his bday :D

I can't remember the last time I saw ICA so happy! She's downright perky this morning!! :sick:

Yep, she is very animated but then she is probably talking about the world according to Casey.

It appears KC is DELIBERATELY smiley, animated and dismissive to show to whomever may be watching that she doesn't care what anyone thinks. She knows the cameras are on her, and this is yet another act. A great big "Whatever!". moo

KC shaking her head about some sort of text message that AF showed her.

Just a shot in the dark here, but I bet it was a good luck love message from her mother by KC's reaction. She is now looking discusted and very negative about what she was shown.
JMHO

Wow, I would love to know what CM just said to ICA. IMO it looked like wipe the smirk off your face or I will kick you out of here...(Used hand/finger gesture to mean like "your out"!)
I have a friend who is going lip read her tonight for me .. we will know later LOL

There is not a doubt in my mind DT is reading here. ICA has been placed between the women. ICA can't help herself from touching the men, batting her eyes and posturing for the guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove