2011.05.17 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Eight)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, ICA sure didn't like it when her SD told her " Go On', she gave that stink eye again as she was leaving the courtroom for the day. Too Bad!

BTW, you sure have the very best Caterers in here! I'm hungy! Thanks!

I would absolutely love to know what ICA was looking at on AF ipad...

Can someone help me? What happened to the last juror? Was she struck?

I felt like JB wasn't sure he wanted use a strike on that last one, and ICA insisted. So, one strike left for the defense. Does anyone know HOW MANY strikes for the alternates each side has?

If ya'll don't quit talking about her wiggly ears being a "tell", she's going to show up tomorrow in a pair of ear muffs. :)

Aw Lera, let me see if the buffet place is too crowded. Hang on...

Nope, no line!

buffet+lunch+-+food+and+drink+-+Living+in+Brazil.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-prJl8RhbHoA/TcSkWa_8unI/AAAAAAAABAM/6L7GM0jcn8Y/s1600/buffet+lunch+-+food+and+drink+-+Living+in+Brazil.jpg

Well, ICA sure didn't like it when her SD told her " Go On', she gave that stink eye again as she was leaving the courtroom for the day. Too Bad!

BTW, you sure have the very best Caterers in here! I'm hungy! Thanks!

She sure didn't like it did she! She stood there looking around like she was at a party looking for someone to chat with!!

I'll ask once more....does anyone know what happened to coast guard guy who had baseball tickets? Also, why did the lady potential juror interviewed yesterday, who was a former teacher and a bit talker get dismissed?

I would like to know how many poor young men would have this chance ..I will tell you ZERO and I for one am so tired of my tax dollars being spent on all this .. I really am .. Here in Fla unemployment is so high ..

well...I think there are three more besides me in the UK.....who else? anyways, come on yall :eek:fftobed:

Wow! What a day!

Personally, I wouldn't mind if opening statements were delayed until Monday. My work week starts tomorrow and I won't be able to watch. I really want to see the SA's opening statements. This jury selection has been very stressful! Thanks for all for posting! You guys rock!

I'll ask once more....does anyone know what happened to coast guard guy who had baseball tickets? Also, why did the lady potential juror interviewed yesterday, who was a former teacher and a bit talker get dismissed?

Coast Guard guy is still in. Who knows why the lady got dismissed, when they strike they don't have to give grounds or reasoning.

I apologize to the mods and everyone here, I used real names without realising it. I have not posted online in a long time and did not think before posting. I will think before I post next time. Got caught up in the moment. Sorry!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member