2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad all us WS'ers couldn't write a victim impact statement for our precious Caylee. :(

I believe that every member of this forum could write a heartfelt statement how Caylee has affected our lives.

PJ - can impose DP or LWOP if feels either is warranted.

SA - no questions.

AF - but of course

I don't know if it's permissable but could JA give the victim impact statement? Coming from the point of view that she has no one to stick up for her? I think he would be AMAZING but I'm sure that's somehow not appropriate or allowed.

Maybe we can have a victim impact statement thread for Caylee? It will never get heard at the trial, but it may be theraputic? (sp?)

I love that the last 2 keepers were women...and if they keep this one, we will have 3 in a row. Puts DT in an interesting postion regarding their strike vs. the states 3 strikes....

Illustration of person at trial, cloaked in the peanut butter and jelly sandwich of innocence:

5680PA.jpg

Love it - and of course we should make mention of the Bologna Sandwich of Guilt...

Does it get on anyone else's nerves when AF says "Do you agree with me......" ???

I cancelled an eye appt from last Monday till this Monday coming up and there is no way I can call and cancel again :(
Tell them you got a bad cold and won't be there. You must be here!!!!

Hi...Answering the question how someone could be on this jury without hardship. =-) Stay home mom, husband is wage earner and teenage kids who could do without Mom. A pain but not a hardship.

Teresa

I'm surprised that more retirees were not summoned for jury duty since the area is a major area for retirees. A retiree without financial or health concerns would be an ideal candidate.

UH OH here comes the 1 -10 thing.
The question makes no sense to me. I'm not 20% for the death penalty, or 60% for the death penalty. If the defendant is found guilty, and all mitgating, aggrevating factors weigh toward the death penalty, I'm 100% for the death penalty. If the defendant is found innocent, or mitigating factors outweigh aggrevating factors then I am 0% for the death penalty.

I would be shocked if Lee spoke for Caylee. CMA CMA CMA

They are a family united (in covering for her killer).

IMO

Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part.....Lee seems to have distanced himself from G & C and his DS has accused him of molesting her. I was hoping he may do what's right for Caylee.....

Is anyone watching this live on an iPod? I can't seem to find a site that let's me watch on this. I eve downloaded channel 9's mobile app.

Ok, she can say victim but DA has to say alleged victim??

I'm surprised that more retirees were not summoned for jury duty since the area is a major area for retirees. A retiree without financial or health concerns would be an ideal candidate.

It's all picked randomly. Through drivers licenses.

We should and it should be sent to a newspaper.

Beyond Belief, would that be possible after the trial is over? Just wondering if that would be against WS TOS?

I think it would be great if we all sent victim impact letters to the Orlanda newspapers!!! If it isn't against TOS, let's keep that in mind for after the trial!

She says she does not have a strong opinion of the DP one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela