2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez, almost got away without having to hear AF long long dp driatribe.

HHJP is so cute....tries to cut question short, sends PJ out before questioning for DP and general voire dere.....

HHJP: Two more areas of questioning. Has to do with your feelings regarding the death penalty. Cart before the horse speech.

Illustration of person at trial, cloaked in the peanut butter and jelly sandwich of innocence:

5680PA.jpg

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

That's awesome, BeanE!!!!

Someone just said "one more cart before the horse" LOL! Juror was accidentally sent out. HHJP is so cute!

:giggle:

Poor Judge Perry.... He really did put the cart before the horse on that one. He forgot to ask about DP, and general voir dire. Mr. George reminded him.

Originally Posted by LolaMoon08
This is why this case has affected me the way it has. I am scared that Caylee has no one to give a victim impact statement for her. It is the saddest thing I have ever seen in my life.

Maybe Lee will testify for the state and he will give Caylee's impact statement. I'm sure Caylee must have loved her Uncle Lee

This is my fear too. Even though we will all be there in spirit it's just not the same!!

LOL Just read this tweet

Gary W. Green
Overheard- Burdick to Baez- "I'll never be in your corner honey." when asked to confer in his corner. #caseyanthony
31 minutes ago

My sentiments exactly! Priceless! :floorlaugh:

re DP?

PJ: i've not given it a lot of thought; not opposed for religious or philosophical reasons...

Am I reading all of this wrong but how can anyone unless retired or independently wealth go at least 6-8 weeks without compensation?
I work each day and it's a financial hardship just putting gas in my car.
Does that not limit the jury pool to some extent plus place a bias on who serves? I've been called but the cases always ended after one day. WHEW

I'm thinking that Judge Perry is tired and ready to get this part over with.

This was from earlier but I only now have a chance to post it!
2m46mir.jpg

Looks like "jazz hands". Perhaps KC and CM are trying out for "So You Think You Can Dance-Couples." :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

It's some sort of paper - I noticed it earlier - only because I have a piece of paper over mine and my family thinks I'm crazy.

Hahaha i have blue painters tape over mine and my family thinks I'm crazy:)No I'm just a sluether gotta go incognito.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela