2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I give up!!!!!!
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I've tried everything. I've tried every link available. I can't even get through the CNN commercials without buffering.

I'm going to step away from the computer for a bit before I throw it through the damn window. LOL.

Even my cat knows I'm pissed she keeps looking at me hesitantly as she sits on my lap.

Are you running an ?
I have to disable mine sometimes to watch streaming vids

They are checking what the public thinks about the pjs. Like us.

I hope not, that is very scary.

There are 3 seasoned attorneys on the DT, they should chose based on their experience. (Sorry JB is not experienced enough, imo)

Our simple comments should not be taken into account as they are moot.

Hopefully HHJP is pursuing ICA's cold issues with the jail doctors and ensure they are providing her enough cold meds to be well enough to be present at opening statements next week.

I highly doubt that...It is like an act of congress to receive meds in county jail...

your not alone. but i doubt we are gonna hear HHJP say,

one of the secrets about american jurisprudence is that a great many jurors do hold it against a defendant who refuses to testify

(and they should in many cases).

not gonna hear that.

In many interviews after a trial so many comment (not always jurors) but court watchers how they would have liked to hear from the defendant. Just human nature.

It would unnerve me to think ICA has a file on me a pj. Think what info is on that form. Remeber zanny? I think she feels special judging these people, but the train is coming casey.

She DOES feel she is better than them, she's better than everyone. She feels she is sitting in judgement of them, not the other way around. She feels power cause she can tell her DT to strike them!
Yes, and IMO it is hard to watch. The Queen ordering "off with his/her head." The power to "erase" a human being; have someone "removed" from the equation.

To me it is reminiscent of the dark power she exercised in June of 2008, to "strike" or "erase" her own beautiful little girl Caylee Marie...

|BBM|

PJ has no problem imposing the DP or LWOP

KC back to her "ill routine".... I love the expression on the guard's face.

View attachment 15471

I really don't want her sick...the jury might interpet that as 'remorse'....sniffeling as if she'd been crying...I want the real ICA to show herself....not a sick one with the sniffles, nose running, sneezing, coughing...I just want them to see her for who she truly is...she has no compassion for Caylee...never flutters and eye when Caylee is mentioned..only when she is...:maddening::maddening:

JMHO

I highly doubt that...It is like an act of congress to receive meds in county jail...

However, she is staying in the med ward (protective custody is there)---so perhaps...she has been given antibiotics at one tme...

I am really needing breakfast right about now. Think I will ring for cook to bring my breakfast to my bedroom this morning. Bacon, eggs, grits, hot biscuits and coffee...............

Darn, I just woke up it was only a dream :crazy:

Off to the kitchen I trot................

I think so far they have a fairly good representative jury. There will be no perfect jury hopefully the DT realizes this. Ms. A looks particularly uncomfortable today. I wish this would start already I just want to hear the "whole story". JMO

HHJP: that the agg alone are not sufficent you must recomment LWOP, rather than DP. the process is not mechanical, the law contemplates that different factors may be given different weight or value by different jurors. in the decision making process, you and you alone will determine the weight each factor is given. you will weigh them, it is left up to you. you can give a factor great weight, some weight no weight at all. if we get to that stage do you have any prob following these instructions?

no

HHJP: now, if the facts and circumstances after agg and mit factors and you determine which ones exist in your mind and which ones don't and you determine death is the proper sentence would you have any problem with the dp being imposed. if you conclude that LWOP is the correct would you have prob voting for LWOP?

no

HHJP: can you consider both?

yes

JA: you indicated you never thought about the dp before, have you heard on tv where people have been given the dp?

yes

JA: offended?

no, if they go to trial and evidence...

JA: if they deserve it they deserve it...

yes

AF: cart and horse.

On a Mac you use the Quicktime Player to watch this link! Works great, no timeouts.
I'm on a MacBook Pro and use VLC.

That sentence sounded like an infomercial.

So let me add: But there is a cure...

JA very brief, one question "...so if they deserve it, they deserve it?" PJ "Right"

AF up. And apparently while be for awhile. :/

I really don't want her sick...the jury might interpet that as 'remorse'....sniffeling as if she'd been crying...I want the real ICA to show herself....not a sick one with the sniffles, nose running, sneezing, coughing...I just want them to see her for who she truly is...she has no compassion for Caylee...never flutters and eye when Caylee is mentioned..only when she is...:maddening::maddening:

JMHO

However, the rubbing of her eyes that she is doing is the same thing she did yesterday that all the news stations said she was crying....(I didn't--)---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cancerkilla