2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh Baez just said the smell came from the garbage...jury is not going to buy that!!! Once the bag was removed the car still smelled. Jury is not stupid.

This opening statement by Baez is almost laughable if it did'nt try to put the blame on other people......

Even ICA looks confused as to what JB is saying.

You don't think she actually did anything during their meetings did you? LOL. She has no clue what's going on.

Oh boy, poor TL now. This is unbelievable.

So WHY IS HE ARGUING THE EVIDENCE OF A DEAD BODY WHEN HE ALREAY ADMITTED ICA DID HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT????

My head is going to implode.

Defense Theory:

Everyone involved in the case is guilty, except Casey....they need more buses!

So wait... they are going to dispute the forensics too? Then WHY in the world do they have to blame GA? If a 2 year old wasn't dead, this would almost be amusing.

So how does Caylee get where? I cannot follow this at all. First, he says that Casey smells something awful...blame George...then it's the garbage?

CM just let loose a big yawn - ICA looks miserable..

Once it gets dried out the smell goes away. Jose says, it was intentially aired out. Okay, I get it...

LE is dirty. huh? That is what the jury is supposed to believe here?

JB: the tow company is now in on it...

There is no way that rotting trash smells the same as a dead body. No way!

If JB is not already a member of WS he should become one- he has so many facts wrong, we could set him straight :innocent:

Why is he showing old garbage evidence now? I thought he was supposed to be outlining her case?

If KC is so innocent, why did she sit in jail for almost 3 years? GMAB

It's a big conspiracy involving GA, RK, TL, garbage, LE, the FBI, and Lee Harvey Oswald.

Aha. Now I understand.

I am seriously wonder if ICA will be able to appeal this almost certain conviction based on the incompetence of this defense.

Seriously?? JB and his little pieces do not make this puzzle fit together. I am so glad I am not the only wondering WTH he is trying to say with this opening statement.

The baby drowned, the meter reader who doesn't know the family somehow gets the body....Uhmmmm, does he think confusing the jurors with crazy, all over the board excuses equal acquittal?

If little Caylee had drowned, wouldn't there have been pool water in her lungs? Did the autopsy ever reveal anything like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV