2011.05.25 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Peeps - after I was nearly thwarted completely yesterday with computer/connectivity/data package problems, but I was here!

I agree with whoever upthread said that the State is taking a chronological approach to this - furthermore, I don't believe that the DT has an overriding proactive plan, other than that Community Theatre production they put on during opening statements - reminded me of "Waiting for Guffman". Instead I think they will continue to be re-active to whatever the state presents. I'm sorry I missed HHJP telling JB he couldn't approach the bench.

As for coffee - got me some good old Chok Ful O' Nuts, very thundery here so the dog is under the desk next to me, and we'll just ride out this storm together (with all of you).

For anyone who wants something to do until Day Two starts, our friends at the Hinky Meter, www.thehinkymeter.com have a Day One in the courthouse report by their member, Magpie on their front page. Interesting reading, including when she got pulled aside by a guard because she has been in the courtroom so often the guard thought she was media trying to sneak in - LOL. Magpie posted some excellent comments.

My brain is too bleary to bring over the link this morning....LG pours second cup of coffee....

Hello my dear friends. I have decided I can't watch anymore. What I witnessed yesterday was so ABSENT OF MORALS I became physically sick. LDB said it best in her opening statement: What does KC do when her lies are exposed? She creates BIGGER ONES! And now people's lives and reputations are being SMEARED for her to avoid accountability for her actions. I will read your BRILLIANT summaries and thoughts at the end of each day so take good notes! I wish you all strength to endure the rest of this. And SOTS, I am pining for the day when your boyfriend gets to cross examine ICA. I might watch that!!

ITA...after yesterday...don't know how long I will last....but----

Morning all. Shaeffer seems to think that TonE will be the first witness.....I wish him well

Sometimes there are daily witness lists available. Does anyone know if that is the case for this trial? If we had that people better arrainge their day around who they wanted to watch.

I believe the prosecution does. Defense, not so much. Seems they forgot that little aspect of the trial.

(BBM)
Good Morning everyone! I've been up for a while frosting cupcakes for my son to take to school for his 7th birthday! I can't believe my baby is 7!

GMA had a good segment this morning, their view was he blew the whole trial with his opening statement by no picking one story and sticking with it. I'm ready for today! I think we'll go in order of the 31 days so I'm thinking TL today?

Right out of the gate, you've made me cry. He's a lucky little man to have you for a mom! (cupcake pretty please...)

I really hope the SAO drives home the MOTY theory...

Who bought diapers? Paid for medical care? Medicines? Baby food? Snacks? Car seat? Stroller? Meals? The clothes babies and toddlers outgrow in 30 seconds? Who bought toys, crayons, and books? Even Caylee's birthday cake was bought and paid for by ICA with stolen money! (IIRC)

The only evidence I've seen of ICA's 'mothering' is treating Caylee as if she was an accessory. :maddening:

Yes, I also have that concern and certainly don't trust her any further than I could throw her. Guess I'm praying that for once she'll do the right thing. Also have hopes that Lee will come through. Was surprised at what a good job George did yesterday. Hope he can stick to his guns and remain calm later when he's re-called.

I don't think Lee is as close to the family as we thought. I get the feeling he moved out and moved on years ago, tired of the draaaaamma that was his sister. I do not think he would jeopardize his future for Casey. These accusations will follow Lee and George forever. Who would let a child near George? who would trust either of them with a future child of Lee's? I imagine Lee is livid and not in Casey's camp any longer, I really don't think he has been for a long time.

Are there any sites that allow you to view ica along with whomever is questioning????? split screen ?????:waitasec:

For anyone who wants something to do until Day Two starts, our friends at the Hinky Meter, www.thehinkymeter.com have a Day One in the courthouse report by their member, Magpie on their front page. Interesting reading, including when she got pulled aside by a guard because she has been in the courtroom so often the guard thought she was media trying to sneak in - LOL. Magpie posted some excellent comments.

My brain is too bleary to bring over the link this morning....LG pours second cup of coffee....

Val's observations on Day 1 are priceless too!!:great:

That's fine with me, zoey! a screwdrivier or salty dog might be a good compromise - your juice and dose of vitamin C with a shot of "something stronger"...or a mimosa....bloody mary? All I ask is for your mercy - please pretend I played barterder because I'm still recovering from the motion sickness I experienced on Baez's fast spinning fantasy ride I got stuck on for 2 hours yesterday.

I don't think you have anything to worry about. You could put chocolate milk in their beer and this bunch prolly wouldn't even notice.:floorlaugh:

Storming here with tornado watch going on. Here's to not losing power this morning! Keep the faith everyone!

Hey guys!

Baby tucked up in bed, I had 2 naps today and I'm ready for another long night with my favorite peeps :) (Its 10.30pm wednesday here in Australia )

I have been thinking ALL DAY about the cluster %*&% that was the DT cockamamie theory and what is absolutely INCREDIBLE to me is this:
The entire group of DT lawyers, ALL OF THEM, failed to realise that by going with the accident theory they could ACCEPT AND THEREFORE DIFFUSE a lot of the evidence. That *could* have given them a shot (in the dark) at reasonable doubt. BUT, by inventing this crazed conspiracy defense and still FIGHTING each piece of evidence, it makes it all TOTALLY UNBELIEVABLE!

How could none of them see that?!?!?!?

Oh-oh, look out, we had sound for a sec!

I have to say that after I heard how the defense is going to spin this thing I am pretty upset about it. There is no way this happened. I totally believe George's story. The prosecutions opening statement says it all that when Casey is backed into a corner she will create bigger lies and it appears she has done just that. This was all a strategy from the beginning that is why Baez stopped all the visits from the family as he didn't want anything else said in the family getting out to the public to try and discredit his and Casey's theory. I don't think this jury is dumb enough to believe this far fetched lie.

Main thing is I am just totally upset that they would do something like this but then again I put nothing past Casey and her defense team. I think the whole lot of them belong behind bars. JMO .. or Just my Personal Opinion.

Is anyone else worried that Cindy might play along with the DT on the sexual abuse? I don't trust Cindy :crazy:

Couldn't agree more, especially after that whopper about the febreeze she NOW remembers putting in the car.

FWIW, I still think GA and CA are on board with all this ... they've known about it since Feb. according to their lawyer and if I'm remembering correctly the hearing where she remembered the febreeze was after that. Not to mention the $$$ she put in ICA's account recently.

Nope, don't trust them at all.

I really hope the SAO drives home the MOTY theory...

Who bought diapers? Paid for medical care? Medicines? Baby food? Snacks? Car seat? Stroller? Meals? The clothes babies and toddlers outgrow in 30 seconds? Who bought toys, crayons, and books? Even Caylee's birthday cake was bought and paid for by ICA with stolen money! (IIRC)

The only evidence I've seen of ICA's 'mothering' is treating Caylee as if she was an accessory. :maddening:

I was disgusted when JB said that "ICA did everything to protect her daughter". Umm... no, and the SA will tear statement that apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru