2011.05.25 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin All !

Coffee, ciggies, kleenex, baseball bat, pillow...........yea I'm ready for Day 2
:banghead:

Are there any sites that allow you to view ica along with whomever is questioning????? split screen ?????:waitasec:

I know that WFTV has 2 different streams. You can open them both and put them next to each other.

I really don't think JB is going to let GA off and Bring him back to the stand first thing this Morning...

After yesterday, I don't even think it's worth watching the next 6 to 8 weeks. We all knew that ICA was going to be convicted, but after the SA blew the door off the DT's theory with witness #1, the rest of this trial will just be clinical questioning. I don't expect anymore "bombshells" (God, I hate that term), since the Defense is defeated.

Not sure how much I'll watch between now and the end, but I will pay enough attention so that I'm ready to watch when we get to see the jury return the verdict of, "Guilty!"

I'm most interested in hearing from GA, CA, LA, TL, AH, AD, RM, DC, ICA's Grandma and DC's sidekick Hoover.

LDB and JA in the courtroom!!!:rocker:

Just want to add I don't think I can take another day like Day One - from satisfaction, awe and pleasure from the SA's opening statements, to shock, horror, grief, disgust, and many tears at the DT opening statements, to more tears, joy and gratitude at George's testimony.

I think the only emotion I didn't feel yesterday was indifference!

picture up....door shot getting ready....

All sites have a pic of the door that the INMATE will walk through

I don't think Lee is as close to the family as we thought. I get the feeling he moved out and moved on years ago, tired of the draaaaamma that was his sister. I do not think he would jeopardize his future for Casey. These accusations will follow Lee and George forever. Who would let a child near George? who would trust either of them with a future child of Lee's? I imagine Lee is livid and not in Casey's camp any longer, I really don't think he has been for a long time.

This is where I get angry..so very angry.

I would never allow my children around someone who was even accused of such a thing. I know that is horrible of me, because there really could be a chance that it was all made up, however, as a parent, I am not willing to take that chance. Yes, I feel sorry for people who have been wrongfully accused but it still will not weigh as heavy on me as it would believing someone and all of a sudden it happening to my child.
There are so many parents out there who feel the same as I do, not willing to even take the chance and for that reason, I really feel horrible for George and Lee. Even if it's only a 1% chance of any of it being true, most parents wouldn't be willing to take that chance.

I really don't think JB is going to let GA off and Bring him back to the stand first thing this Morning...

Defense cannot call him back yet. Prosecution presents their side first then the defense. But I most assuredly see that happening when they start their side of the case.

wesh says George and Cindy are in the courtroom with their lawyer

Good Morning Everyone!!!!

For personal reasons I have been on a hiatus from all crime related things since last Fall. I have slightly followed this case from my local paper only, and told myself I wouldn't watch the trial. I didn't watch yesterday, and, as it happened had something away from home, but, last night watched NG for the first time in I don't know when. I then got on here and have been playing catch up. I will watch the OS later on YouTube, but, will be watching today with you all.

First, THANK YOU all for the play by play. It is such a wonderful resource!!!

So, I got my coffee going, my RedBulls laid in (Sugar Free of course!) dinner in the crock pot, and I am ready.

My reaction to yesterday - LDB was awesome!!! I just LOVE her!!! The defense - Holy Carp! This is going to be one heck of a trial, I just know it.

And even though I have been up all night, I feel great, rested and refreshed. And my hubby, who just left for work said the weirdest thing (or maybe not, LOL). He likes me better when I am on WS!!! So I have that parting comment to ponder as I catch day 2.

Hugs!
Rosie

DOes anyone have the CNN link handy? My computer crashed so I have to use my fiance's. Thanks!

:blowkiss:

I sure hope that if they call Lee or Cindy to the stand, that they're as brave as George was yesterday. I had this feelig all along that he would. I wonder if Cindy will follow suit. *hopes*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand