2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Fusion an 18+ nightclub? This girl is only 22 now, which makes her 19 at the time.

Anthony Lazzaro is in the courthouse. Orlando Sentinel's photographer reported.

OrlandoSentinel:
here's a scoop for you guys -- tony lazzaro is in courthouse, my photographer tells me
2:10

OrlandoSentinel:
Lazzaro is Casey's ex boyfriend

has anyone seen CA in the courtroom?

She was earlier and appeared very upset when she heard testimony that Casey told Caylee to go and put her shoes on and Caylee needed help tying her laces. Also heard Caylee answered the door to Tony's and Casey was nowhere in sight. Caylee was alone on Tony's balcony and witness was concerned for her. I think she is having a very difficult time. Needs our prayers, IMO

Is it disturbing to anyone that someone was underage and working as a shot girl?

honestly, if she googled shovels she probably wanted to know about how much they cost so that she knew how much she had to steal from someone in order to buy one. Then she noticed the neighbor home and thought "borrow = free"

First impression of Casey seems to be "she was happy". Everybody seems to mention how happy she was during the weeks after her daughter's unbelieveable accident death in the pool.

Yes, two days after her beautiful daughter died in a tragic accident... NOT! She would not even be able to look at that backyard if Caylee had accidentally drowned.

You're applying normal response to someone who has proved time and time again that she is anything but normal in her response to situations.

Also we have to look at the jury as if they don't know anything about the case. Perhaps the State will connect the dots later, but they didn't claim Caylee was buried in their OS, nor did they push the issue about the shovel and its evidential importance during the questioning. Just saying that the State could have made a better display of the shovel, but right now, based on their OS and the questioning, the jury sees the shovel as a shovel, not an instrument of disposal. Especially, as I said, in light of the OS that stated Caylee was placed in a bag and dumped in a swamp, not buried.

Was Fusion an 18+ nightclub? This girl is only 22 now, which makes her 19 at the time.

Since Fusion was also a sushi restaurant, I think anyone is allowed in, and there's no age limit. There was a similar place in Las Vegas (sushi + club) that I went to when I was 16 and they didn't ask for ID or anything.

Is it disturbing to anyone that someone was underage and working as a shot girl?

Same way anyone 18 and older can work in a gas station and sell beer. It is perfectly legal to sell alcohol at 18.

This morning CA/GA were in the back on the right, facing the Judge

The cost, the closest place to buy one and perhaps it was all part of the premeditation and that she had already decided that soon she would need to buy one to bury someone. Then dispose of it afterwards with no one the wiser.

Or to see what the most common brand/type was (to NOT buy that kind)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AgentA