2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in every state. I dunno, IMO if you're too young to be drinking it, you shouldn't be serving it either. For example most restaurants if you are a waitress you cannot bring out the alcoholic drinks.

Florida will let you serve underage. I just realized that my daughter works at a establishment in florida she was serving me mimosas on the beach. shes 19 and goes to college.

They didnt present anything .

I am trying to look at what the jury knows and so the states questions didnt place importance on the borrowing of the shovel.

An hour is all she had it ,not sweaty , acting normal.

What could have been asked is what time did you return home on the 16th. So at least the jury could compare that to when GA said he left and the jury has a clearer picture of whats going on in the hood.

When they have the shovel guy on the stand, they have to talk about the shovel. They aren't allowed to just pause during questioning to turn to the jury and give them a breakdown of the purpose of the shovel. They can't ask the witness to testify why he thinks he is being questioned to bring clarification to the jury.

Boy didn't casey feel sooooo important to have the girls reporting to her....pathic

wftv if you click on blogs will show two screen shots...the witness and ICA or the defense. It's awesome!

here's what i think happened:

june 16th- caylee died. (ica went to blockbuster video later that evening w/ tony l. & spent nite at his house).

june 17th- ica backed car into garage 1st time. May have hidden caylee's body behind playhouse.

june 18th-
ica backed car into garage 2nd time. Borrowed shovel from neighbor. (no phone activity for 4 hrs straight- unusual). Ica buried caylee/ hid her body in backyard.

june 20th- backed car into garage 3rd time. Unburied caylee, hid body in back of car and covered it up. Later that nightclubbing w/ tony l. Was in 'hot body contest'. Tony l. Told yuri melich this night ica got plastered/ drunk on alcohol. Said she ran up his bar tab at nightclub he was working at.

june 23rd- ica runs out of gas looking for place to dump body. She starts commenting to friends her car smells bad.

june 24th- ica and george have confrontation about gas cans. I believe this is the day she dumps caylee's body in the woods behind the anthony house.

june 25th- more reports say she's making comments about terrible smell coming from her car.

june 27th- ica ditches the stinky car for good at amscot

that's my theory, at least. (your mileage may vary)

ita!!

If TonE is in the house that explains ICA covering up her Amish outfit.

Anyone know the drinking age in Fl? Wasn't this girl too young to be serving liquor at that time?

Serving and Drinking are two different things... serving you only have to be 18, but to drink you have to be 21.

So this girl is really making it seem that Casey was a boss figure to all of the shot girls.

Casey must be hating to have to be in the presence of all these young, pretty educated girls with busy lives and their whole futures ahead of them.

I don't mean to pick at Caseys appearance or her clothes but this look makes her look very hard. Not soft and motherly, the look the DT should insist on. If I was her I would have my hair cut and put some layers in it and that's just for starters! The hairstyle is like what you would see 30 years ago from a a hospital matron, I'm not sure what you call it in America but the lady in charge of a ward. Very stern, nothing motherly about her at all.

The haggard look could be the exact look Team casey is going for.
A woman tortured by the cumulative effects of her upbringing.
It's a good look for her. :innocent:

Anyone know the drinking age in Fl? Wasn't this girl too young to be serving liquor at that time?

Not sure if this has been answered but drinking age is 21. Serving age is 18. :)

:DOH: someone replied right on top of me, thanks!

Wow!! Casey invited Jamie to Caylee's birthday party!!! That is crazy!!

Holy Moly, KC invited the girl to Caylee's birthday party the next month!

Invited her to dead daughter's bd party....:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member