2011.05.28 Cindy Anthony testimony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Somehow I missed it the first time I heard the testimony but did CIndy say Casey had Winnie the Pooh as a theme for her room when she was 16???
....and was cuddling with her mom as an adult????
good lord,there really didn't need to be any sexual abuse for that child to become so disturbed...
It reminds me so much of the movie "Black Swan"

Somehow I missed it the first time I heard the testimony but did CIndy say Casey had Winnie the Pooh as a theme for her room when she was 16???
....and was cuddling with her mom as an adult????
good lord,there really didn't need to be any sexual abuse for that child to become so disturbed...
It reminds me so much of the movie "Black Swan"

I don't think Casey was directly cuddling with her mother.

Cindy had said that she and Caylee were cuddling and then Casey came in there too.

I took it to mean that Cindy and Caylee were laying in bed or sitting on the couch... and Casey would come lay or sit down too.

Like with Caylee in between them, playing with them, watching a movie, talking about the day and plans for the next day...

I see nothing wrong with that. :waitasec:

And there is Winnie The Pooh, Care Bears, Minnie and Mickey Mouse... etc clothing, bedding and accessories for teenagers and adults. It is not all that unusual for an adult to like those things. I do not find that odd.

I am thankfully learning lessons from Cindy and George's mistakes.

Those lessons do not include cuddling too much or room decor that is too juvenile. Not on my list. :waitasec:

JMO though. :twocents:

Had Casey broken the lock on the shed to get to the gas before?

With the smell of decomposition in Casey's car, even after the kidnapping tale, did LE take the car into evidence that night? From what I remember, they did not.

ETA: I have never commented on this case, so I'm not familiar with all the abbreviations. I tried to find it but couldn't. What does ICA stand for? I know it is referring to Casey Anthony. Inmate???

Denial. They were in denial. Why? Well, they KNEW KC was alive and well. Cindy had been in constant contact with her. They KNEW she was not dead. They could NOT under any circumstances entertain the idea that the smell they smelled in that car was Caylee. Their minds would not and could not wrap around it. They were conflicted. They were confused. They were too terrified to even for one moment consider the horrible possibility that Caylee was dead. But they DID develop a brand new urgency to find KC. A die-hard, will not be denied intensity to track her down and get to the truth. When she did NOT have Caylee with her, I think that is the exact moment when they went over to the dark side of denial and were prepared to believe ANYTHING rather than that the precious baby they had helped raise was the smell inside that car.

Also, remember, the tow yard manager also did not call the police in response to that smell. Sometimes the mind is a tricky mechanism, and can convince us of all kinds of scenarios under the right circumstances...
------------------
I believe they were in shock at that point.
The mind can play tricks when it sees something one
doesnt want to see. From experience I feel the brain sometimes"shuts down"
to protect us.IMO.

Why does a two year old with one home regularly keep a toothbrush in her backpack?

Why does a two year old with one home regularly keep a toothbrush in her backpack?

Not to support KC in any of this, but I have 3 backpacks, one for each of my kids. Each one has a change of clothes, bathing suits, night clothes, a toothbrush and toothpaste, some books and a couple little toys. We also keep snacks that won't go bad, a clean cup and Capri Sun pouches, sunscreen, etc in them and some other little items, spare Epipen for the one that carries one, etc. We started keeping these because we live near the beach and sometimes people drop by and want to go to the beach or grandmas will come over and ask to take one or all of them, sometimes when we are out with grandmas, grandma may decide that she wants to take one or all of them overnight and when this happens, having these bags already packed makes it easier and there is no scrambling around to figure out where everything is, etc. Just makes things faster and easier.

But my house is not nearly as clean and organized as CAs house and I have 3 little ones to keep track of, under 7 and go to school full time and work.

LDB: you testified you left for work on June 16th 2008 and worked a normal shift?

For a Monday yes

LDB: did you talk to Casey at all on June 16th?

Throughout the day we left messages, as far as speaking with her I think we had a brief convo in the late afternoon flourish maybe lasted a few seconds.
LDB: include her plans for that day?

she was going to spend the night as zanny's she knew she couldn't drop Caylee off at work with me...but on Mondays are difficult I have a staff meeting and she told me she was going to take Caylee to zannys and she would crash when she got off work because she had an early day at work and that made sense to me. Monday can be a late night depending what was going on but typically out by six on Mondays.
LDB: George work?

His normal day to work

LDB: with George working 3 to 11 and the possibility of you working late neither one of you could watch Caylee.

I could in the evening, I would have preferred for her to be there but it made sense for her to spend that night.

LDB: were you expecting Caylee and Casey to return to the home on Tuesday?

Yes

LDB: did they?

No

Cindy says Casey new she couldn't drop off Caylee with her because Casey new Mondays were busy. Casey was telling her mother what she was planning on doing, she wasn't asking her to baby sit. At least, that's how I understood it.

With all the conversations, CA somehow is able to remember what conversations happened on what days. Not once did I hear CA state that there were so many different reasons why she could not talk to or see Caylee that she can remember different conversations but not the days they happened. That would make more sense to me.

But CA did testify that on June 15, Caylee wanted to go in the pool. CA insisted that Caylee eat before they went swimming CA testified she could not remember what she made Caylee the last time.

Normally that would not stand out to me. With all the meals you fix for kids, you most likely would not remember what you made on a certain day. However, since CA can remember details of phone conversations on specific days, why cannot she not remember the last thing Caylee ate?

There is almost a line. Before the pictures/vidoes of the night of June 15, not as much detail. After June 15, too many details.

I was almost aboard the CA train and decided to go back and look at all of her videos. I believe your last sentence will ring true. I think that CA is still CA and ICA is still ICA. As for GA, he's still GA and I think that both parents will still do whatever it takes to save their evil spawn. Nuff said!:maddening:

Okay! I'm sitting here sipping a glass of the CA kool-aid. May I have another please? I've also located my CA train ticket as I eat my words. I do believe that the family now has an united front to do the right thing for Caylee. My heart goes out to CA,GA,LA & anyone else that has to be a part of this train wreck that ICA created. What a terrible thing that ICA has done and continues to do. I truly believe that ICA was born either without a soul or with an evil spirit if she has one. How can one person hold so much evil? The only person in ICA's world is ICA. I apologize to CA, GA & LA for thinking that they were going to cover for ICA in the death of Precious Caylee. May Caylee rest peacefully knowing that she was truly loved by CA,GA,LA and many other's. My heart and prayers are with CA today. May she find peace , strength and comfort in doing the right thing for Caylee.

The tears for Caylee are real. Cindy did love Caylee. BUT. Cindy is doing what Cindy has been doing all along. Covering her own butt. She was never really covering for Casey. Yuri told George and Cindy what Cindy was doing was HURTING CASEY and CAYLEE.

Cindy is the person we all saw for these three years. Now it just behooves her to show the side of her that grieves for Caylee.

Even Casey said, three years and she never cried like that. We all know Casey is a liar...and that is from all of the doc and evidence. And I know that Cindy is a liar too...and an opportunist who accused innocent people of horrible acts all to save her own "face."

So, I know that is still what Cindy is like. KWIM?

:blowkiss: To everyone who's hearts are going out to Cindy. THAT is your hearts folks, YOU are the wonderful loving amazing people that feel deep deep love. Its you guys...who are bigger people than I and I am grateful for that.

And, it does not really matter because the truth about Casey is being shown. IMHO.

:tyou:

Hello all! I am one who spent lots of time lurking when this case first hit the news, but I had not been following the board for a long time (I guess since shortly after ICA was incarcerated), just waiting for the trial, you know. So CA's testimony is CRAZY to me--a really unexpected turn of events! Never in my wildest dreams did I ever anticipate seeing her so helpful and sincere on the stand. Wow. And although, like some of you guys, I have a part of me that is waiting for the other shoe to drop because I just have such a hard time accepting this new CA, I can see that all the tension that came from her defensive posturing is gone. She seems like she is completely relaxed (read worn down, resigned) and it just seems clear to me that she has finally and truly given up fighting against her horrific reality. Thank God.
Now let's just hope that Lee is in the same place mentally as his mother is.

Btw, it's soooo great to have this site right now. No one else I know is even half as fascinated by this case as I am!

After testifying that she seems to recall the pool ladder instance being on the 16th and not the 17th as she previously stated, and that she said the car smelled like a dead body because it was just to get police there sooner, does anyone still have sympathy for this woman? I don't. JMO

Okay! I'm sitting here sipping a glass of the CA kool-aid. May I have another please? I've also located my CA train ticket as I eat my words. I do believe that the family now has an united front to do the right thing for Caylee. My heart goes out to CA,GA,LA & anyone else that has to be a part of this train wreck that ICA created. What a terrible thing that ICA has done and continues to do. I truly believe that ICA was born either without a soul or with an evil spirit if she has one. How can one person hold so much evil? The only person in ICA's world is ICA. I apologize to CA, GA & LA for thinking that they were going to cover for ICA in the death of Precious Caylee. May Caylee rest peacefully knowing that she was truly loved by CA,GA,LA and many other's. My heart and prayers are with CA today. May she find peace , strength and comfort in doing the right thing for Caylee.

Did I really say that? I think that I just spewed my kool-aid all over my screen and keyboard. I'm starting to think that the whole "A" family are going to lay in the middle of the road and let that big ole bus run right over them. Is it me or did it appear that CA was looking down and reading the answers off a script to JB? I'm placing my hand over my glass for now. Now I'm off to search for the "kick myself in the butt" gif. Note to self: Keep hands off of the keyboard for awhile.:maddening::maddening::maddening:

One thing I may agree on with JB is when he asked if CA and ICA are alot alike. Now I have to search for the apple falling off of the tree gif. Yeah, you know the one I'm talking about. The one where the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Geez!

Did I really say that? I think that I just spewed my kool-aid all over my screen and keyboard. I'm starting to think that the whole "A" family are going to lay in the middle of the road and let that big ole bus run right over them. Is it me or did it appear that CA was looking down and reading the answers off a script to JB? I'm placing my hand over my glass for now. Now I'm off to search for the "kick myself in the butt" gif. Note to self: Keep hands off of the keyboard for awhile.:maddening::maddening::maddening:

One thing I may agree on with JB is when he asked if CA and ICA are alot alike. Now I have to search for the apple falling off of the tree gif. Yeah, you know the one I'm talking about. The one where the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Geez!

I think they are sticking to script except for the GA and LA abuse claims. JMO

The tears for Caylee are real. Cindy did love Caylee. BUT. Cindy is doing what Cindy has been doing all along. Covering her own butt. She was never really covering for Casey. Yuri told George and Cindy what Cindy was doing was HURTING CASEY and CAYLEE.

Cindy is the person we all saw for these three years. Now it just behooves her to show the side of her that grieves for Caylee.

Even Casey said, three years and she never cried like that. We all know Casey is a liar...and that is from all of the doc and evidence. And I know that Cindy is a liar too...and an opportunist who accused innocent people of horrible acts all to save her own "face."

So, I know that is still what Cindy is like. KWIM?

:blowkiss: To everyone who's hearts are going out to Cindy. THAT is your hearts folks, YOU are the wonderful loving amazing people that feel deep deep love. Its you guys...who are bigger people than I and I am grateful for that.

And, it does not really matter because the truth about Casey is being shown. IMHO.

:tyou:

I guess you are alluding to how Ca starting thinking that Zani was Amy, Ricardo, Jesse or...was there anyone else she accused of taking Caylee? Is that why so many people attack her? I just recently started reading about the case ferociously. I started thinking how wierd that CA was accusing others being Zani but I never felt such anger as so many do towards CA.

What I don't understand is that CA has stated that yes, she entertained the thought that Amy or Jesse and whoever else was the real Zanny, but the thought of that doesn't even make sense when you consider that KC created Zanny months before Caylee was killed.

Also, CA is sticking by her story that she just said the dead body smell in the car on the 911 call to get LE there quicker. So why did she say the same thing to coworkers?

I think the SA is so smart you can almost tell that they do not trust CA either yet. What a big mistake it would be for them to put a lot of trust in her and then boom get smacked by her. Why would she repeatedly say "sir" to JB? Why did JB not treat her as he did GA? Why didn't she just loose it when JB ask if she still believe Caylee was alive? My heart just sunk then.

I guess you are alluding to how Ca starting thinking that Zani was Amy, Ricardo, Jesse or...was there anyone else she accused of taking Caylee? Is that why so many people attack her? I just recently started reading about the case ferociously. I started thinking how wierd that CA was accusing others being Zani but I never felt such anger as so many do towards CA.

I never have gotten the anger either towards Cindy. Caylee loved her very much and she is really grieving that little girl. No one deserves that. jmo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back