2011.05.31 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please note, Cindy needed help coming off the witness stand because she was so weak and distraught today.
Casey glided out, smiling and grinning, not a care in the world it seems.

Duly noted and my heart has been breaking. This trial is really taking an emotional toll. I had to the spend the afternoon lying on the couch watching and I'm not related in any way.

Although I'm relatively new to this board, I have followed this case closely from the beginning. I believe the reason is that one of my granddaughters, born a month prior to Caylee, who could be her twin. I am startled every time I see the pictures of the baby.

I cannot believe her mother sits there with no emotion at all.

(Sorry just venting here.)

Don't worry folks the jury will hear about the felonies. I just don't think it should be for the guilt phase.

Vinnies comment on IS today

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIpvDJuX1gc[/ame]

But how did shaving pubic hair come into testimony? I wasn't here and missed it.

Inquiring minds wanna know!

Well I don't know if the mods want me to share this little tidbit, but since HHJP was the Judge on the Huggins case, and Jeff Ashton was the Prosecutor on it and about that time Jose was manufacturing bikinis - well - ah - hmmmm - got it!! There was a common factor there for the three on them so that's why this particular case is being used for this argument.

That works doesn't it? :waitasec:

........... :doorhide:

From Levi's Twitter Page: http://twitter.com/Levi_Page

I heard from one of my sources that something shocking could happen when Lee Anthony testifies... Reports say he could be next witness.

Heard from sources that Lee said something to FBI that doesn't portray him in positive light. Who knows if it will get into evidence though

Just gotta say, Amy did a fabulous job today! Thank you Amy, Caylee is smiling down on you!

Why he was right! I thought the same thing! Notice after that she had a sweater on...

Why? Because imo his comment about her b00bs was in very poor taste. I'm sure he thought he was off air but he wasn't. moo.

This isn't the supreme Court Opinion.

That's the one we need. And in particular we need the dissenting opinion.

This is the Lexis citation: Huggins v. State, 889 So. 2d 743 (Fla. 2004)
JUDGES: WELLS, QUINCE, CANTERO, and BELL, JJ., concur. LEWIS, J., concurs in result only. PARIENTE, C.J., dissents with an opinion, in which ANSTEAD, J., concurs.

COUNSEL: James B. Gibson, Public Defender and Christopher S. Quarles, Assistant Public Defender, Seventh Judicial Circuit, Daytona Beach, Florida, for Appellant.

Charles J. Crist, Jr., Attorney General, Tallahassee, Florida, and Kenneth S. Nunnelley, Senior Assistant Attorney General, Daytona Beach, Florida, for Appellee.

I just heard testimony given by CA about Eric Baker. Was any Eric Baker or any relative of a Eric Baker ever found. It seemed like Judge Perry would not allow them to go into the subject.

KC said Eric B died in a car accident!

Well I don't know if the mods want me to share this little tidbit, but since HHJP was the Judge on the Huggins case, and Jeff Ashton was the Prosecutor on it and about that time Jose was manufacturing bikinis - well - ah - hmmmm - got it!! There was a common factor there for the three on them so that's why this particular case is being used for this argument.

That works doesn't it? :waitasec:

........... :doorhide:

Okay, I see the "pubic hair shaving" connection....:floorlaugh:

Mohabi....if you want the down and dirty of what happened today read my posts in green on the trial threads as well as Chiquita's . . . there are others that have worked very hard as well.....but that will simplify your frustration (I hope - because people like you are the whole reason I spend my day
typing instead of posting and riding along with all of the others) hope this helps....others please feel free to direct any down and dirty spots that you feel are relavent.... Thank You!

Let me say thank you, thank you. Last week for 3 days I couldn't watch the trial(no TV) but could read the information you and Chiquita posted detail by detail and it was amazing. You made me feel like all the important information was available and that I was keeping up with the trial. Your hard work is much appreciated by me and many others have posted the same.

You are awesome - thank you so much.

I wasn't watching IS - did Vinnie ever acknowledge that he knows his comment was on air? imo he should definitely apologize for that one.

What did he say? I missed it.....

hope this is ok to say....with the top KC had on today you could tell she also had a push up bra and not the kind of bra she gets from jail.....her top was so tight you could see the out line of the underwire bra.....not trying to be snarky.....just a big differnce today in her appearance then what we have seen before

I know I've heard him talking about "why would she wear that?" several times today when wftv's feed was on break. I think someone somewhere has said that every day, not just today.

And I'll say it one last time: He needs to apologize.

Vinnie is a former prosecutor and he knows that the way the defendant presents herself is very important to the jury's perception.Most DT's go to great lengths to have their client appear upstanding. Sometimes tattoos are even covered up with makeup.
Vinnie knows that in most circumstances a DL would not encourage their client to wear such a tight,form fitting shirt ,in the presence of the jury. Just another :waitasec: moment about the defense.
Now we know that JB wanted a tight shirt to show how Caylee looks NOT pregnant.

Hey Casey! They checked the Mars, Pluto and Jupiter databases too. Funny thing is, there's no Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez. Go figure.

I'm sorry but does anyone have a link to Amy on the stand today? I worked today so I recoreded insession but it ended with Cindy. I heard Amy testified and I missed it. I was really looking forward to seeing it in full. I've looked everywhere but cant find it online. Anyone know?

Like I said several times today, I get the impression she thoroughly enjoys her mom's grief, as if she won. I saw her appearing to crack a smirk here and there but stopping before she did. Just my opinion. Seems she enjoys it, as if its her payback for the jealousy she had towards Caylee and the relationship CA had with her. Like, I showed you, suffer ***** kind of thing. She has no embarrassment. She had disdain on her face several times during AH's testimony like she was bored and seemed to genuinely dislike her. Couldn't hide that eyebrow quirk she has going on. She is a monster. I hope the jury is getting a clear picture of her bemusement and attitude. She is that person in that lurid phone call from the jail. Vicious and vindictive to the core, with no self reflection. riveting.

ITA. She's studying Cindy's grief response as if she is truly stymied by it and holds contempt for Cindy because of it. Like "What's wrong with her? Why is she doing that? Why is she crying already?" She knows it is 'expected' of her so she tries to muster up the same but the attempt falls flat on it's face. Authentic grief emotions are totally foreign to her. Her response to Kristina's grief and concern over Caylee's disappearance? "Oh my God. Calling you guys a waste. A Huge waste." More contempt and disgust. All Casey wanted was to find out if Tony was at the house and to get his phone number. She had no time for these 'weak' and foolish people who were only concerned about "getting Caylee back." Pure evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand