2011.05.31 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that's what I remember from postings here, that the tape was pre-mortem, but when I heard both phrases during these sessions, I was confused about what was being presented.

Thanks.

Politan is obsessed with Casey's shirt and her breasts...he can't stop talking about it...

I know I've heard him talking about "why would she wear that?" several times today when wftv's feed was on break. I think someone somewhere has said that every day, not just today.

And I'll say it one last time: He needs to apologize.

Watching HLN too, seems a little inappropriate.

they are explaining why the purple shirt today and not the matronly blouses she usually wears... JB was responsible for that IMO not In Session. JMO

OMGoodness!!! I just got in and my hubby met me at the door (has cancer so he doesn't work) telling me OMG Honey! you are just going to die when we see todays testimonies! (I got him addicted) He has continued trying to tell me everything that happened!! I'm getting ready to settle in and read so not to miss a word!

Thank you all so very much keeping us all that work from missing anything!
:blowkiss::takeabow::yourock::heartluv:

I'm so sorry MissJames; preparing for a loved one in the final days is so hard. My thoughts and prayers to you & your family. To answer your question, I think the man was CA's attorney - I could be wrong...

(OT ,my mom and dad had hospice,my dad this exact time last year,so I'm the chosen one and happy to do it.)

Thanks.I guess I've never seen much except his face before.

Levi Page tweeted that his source said when Lee Anthony testifies there might be something shocking. ??????????? Alright Levi, tell us what you are hearing already!

Yea, some statement like a confession from ICA to LA to get back at GA. Just kidding. With all we know of this case, I can't begin to think of anything else that could be more shocking than from the DT-OS that Caylee drowned.

I remember the Huggins case. He killed the young female engineer who went to the grocery store on her lunch break.

Levi Page tweeted that his source said when Lee Anthony testifies there might be something shocking. ??????????? Alright Levi, tell us what you are hearing already!

Just hope it's in favor of the State!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just heard testimony given by CA about Eric Baker. Was any Eric Baker or any relative of a Eric Baker ever found. It seemed like Judge Perry would not allow them to go into the subject.

See my post #552 above.

well let me be the first one to admit I read your posts and I still dont get it, I read it aloud to my 17yo and combined we still dont get it. :waitasec::crazy:

I'm trying to read through more than 70 pages of posts about the trial today.... we need a thread about "Trial Highlights".....

Mohabi....if you want the down and dirty of what happened today read my posts in green on the trial threads as well as Chiquita's . . . there are others that have worked very hard as well.....but that will simplify your frustration I hope - (because people like you are the whole reason I spend my day typing instead of posting and riding along with all of the others) hope this helps....others please feel free to direct any down and dirty spots that you feel are relavent.... Thank You!

they are explaining why the purple shirt today and not the matronly blouses she usually wears... JB was responsible for that IMO not In Session. JMO

Was trying to follow the thread and missed the rest of the conversation, thanks for filling me in.

Does your cable have the Newsmakers every half hour sandwiched in between commercials? We miss a good 15 minutes per hour on top of the other commercial breaks (on now).

Yea, some statement like a confession from ICA to LA to get back at GA. Just kidding. With all we know of this case, I can't begin to think of anything else that could be more shocking than from the DT-OS that Caylee drowned.

She did make the statment to Lee that she guessed she was a spiteful $itch!!!

Hope it's ok to post this mods.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member