2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
question.....if they're trying to make her look insane wouldn't they have plead insanity? she was deemed fit to trial right? I'm confused.

If I were a juror I would be wondering who is "real" and whose imaginary!!! I would be sooo confused about now!

Here we go - trying to paint Cindy as delusional.

Well, if the shoe fits....

Personally hearing her talk about all this nonsense and saying she believed it is truly bizarre. Cindy never wanted to know the truth about anything, she clearly dismissed so much that was just obviously out in left field.

Is Baez messing details up on purpose to trip CA up or is he just messing up?

Ok, I can't get past those scratches? Did we read of a dog or cat that was released in the docs? Scratches from MAYBE trying to get out of the trunk? My mind is racing here.

Jose is just evil. Would love to see his tongue swell and turn black and him never able to speak again. This is ridiculous asking Cindy about talking to or seeing these people when he knows they never existed... yet question after question. Waste of time.

Okay, I know we've mentioned this a million times, but since JB, ICA and the rest of the cast are admitting that there was no nanny, I wonder if we are EVER going to hear just WHERE they were all this time? I guess Jose is going to suggest The Inmate was homeschooling her in an idyllic park somewhere, and spending quality time. heh.

this is just so crazy.....why is he asking her all of this that is all make believe in the first place??

Well, I have to say, listening to how much BS CA bought from ICA for YEARS and YEARS sure does make CA look delusional. Willfully so.

Love how Baez is saying "Zanny the Nanny" to emphasize how ridiculous it is.

I don't think so at all. Why would she automatically think this entire web of stories was all delusional. That is why Casey could pull it off so well. NONE OF HER OTHER FRIENDS KNEW SHE WAS LYING EITHER.

Who wants to volunteer to make the flow chart!! LOL!!

IMHO, jury will not take kindly to JB with his continued use of the phrase Zanni the nannie - after CA told him she called her only Zani.

:banghead::banghead: TOS - junkie .....just use emotion-cons....:banghead::banghead:

Baez's OVERUSE of the words Zanny the Nanny is becoming very irritating...

Well after listening to all the testimony re: imaginary friends, my head is spinning. I'm sure after Zanny was all used up, she would have died too. :banghead:
KC didn't get a chance to finish that story as she was arrested.
My second oldest son had an imaginary friend that came to dinner and we had to put a chair and plate out. We even had to make sure we didn't sit on him. How do I know that? Well he looked so sad at dinnertime one night, he didn't want to eat and we asked why. He told my hubby he was sitting on him. But he was only 6 then. :floorlaugh:

My daughter's friend's name was Chrissie.

I don't know, JB is is trying to pull CA back into the fantasy world to prove she's not credible. It may be working, when he brought up Zanny's Mother she mentioned the heart trouble without even hesitating. Perhaps she still believes this.

The Jury has got to be "lost" hearing the names of all these friends, the imaginery friends, now Zanny ... Zanny's mother ... :waitasec:

I recognize these names from the past 3 years but now I am starting to get lost ...

Move on, JB ...

OMG . . . I think the State is just letting JB do their work for them, in allowing him to go on with all these intricate lies and stories. It just gets more bizarre by the minute. He is soooooo losing this case. She's cooked. Can you imagine sitting as a juror and trying to make sense of Caysey's imaginary world?

Man...I am just glad to know that JB, if he doesn't make it as an attorney, can become a psychologist. Because evidently he, over the past three years, was able to break through ICA's fantasy land, and heal her to the point that she has been able to come clean and tell him that she imagined ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of this.

OMG! KC is beyond disturbed.

You would think Cindy would have put 2 and 2 together a long time ago and confront KC.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member