2011.06.02 Sidebar Day Eight (incl Universal audio discussion)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if Baez were to convince the jury that Casey lives in a fantasy world and that she should not be sentenced to death, I hope the jury recognizes that Casey is a danger to others. She might not wish to harm herself, but I believe that she would continue to lie, connive, manipulate, and possibly even kill others who get in her way. I would support LWOP to keep Casey locked up so that she cannot harm anyone ever again. jmo

did JB really say zanny could have been sitting in the chair? did I really hear that correctly???

Ok little missy...is that a whatchamacallit from Kimster in your pic????? You know look armed and dangerous....

Funny how when this started out TL wanted an insanity defense for accidental...hmmmmmmmm jb & inmate disareed....hmmmmm wonder how that is working these days....

I would also like to add, and agree with Linda upthread, That CA was going through a very emotion yet most probably cathartic process of accepting the truth AS SHE TESTIFIED.

I think she KNEW the Truth deep down, but the process of testifying and putting it all out there for the world to see, made it a reality.

It's like standing up in AA and saying "I AM AN ALCOHOLIC" You have to admit it to your self first.

Deep down she has always known the truth. She has WANTED it to NOT be true... but testifying.. let all the denial out and let the truth in. JMO!

I wish someone asked her in that interview ...what did she need a nanny for, when she doesn't have a job.

I happened upon an article today about the "art of lying" and describing certain people as "chronic confabulators" and that this condition may arise from damage to the frontal lobe of the brain...

Maybe JB should look up this article...and get photos of Casey's brain taken ASAP...

Ok little missy...is that a whatchamacallit from Kimster in your pic????? You know look armed and dangerous....

Funny how when this started out TL wanted an insanity defense for accidental...hmmmmmmmm jb & inmate disareed....hmmmmm wonder how that is working these days....

I switched my light saber out for a syringe LOL....

eta: a syringe is more fitting for a nurse LOL

Originally Posted by Sweetbaboo
Remember how the OJ Simpson prosecution (especially Marcia Clark) was criticized and ridiculed for blowing the case? Clark went from being a media star to fading into relative obscurity, and she actually seemed like a competent lawyer.
How is Jose going to parlay this trial into a media career? Who would want him? He would be an embarrassment. I'm sure he will write a book (with a ghostwriter of course), but do you think he has a future as anything other than a punchline or a parody on SNL?

Yes, I've noticed that. She's started popping up here and there lately. She looks very different though. Plastic surgery?

I watched her last night on one of the TH shows.....she was giving her opinon as to how she thought the state was doing....ummmmmmm...all I could think was "wonder how she thought the state was doing during the OJ case? Probably not a good judge here."

You know, after the tape and this trial so far, I just cannot fathom how that...unusual person...gave birth to such a pure, precious, sweet little girl. It's like if there was any good in Casey at all, it left when Caylee was born. It just stuns me that she produced Caylee in the first place. And then she killed her.

*sigh* I hope Casey sees Caylee in every chair in the courtroom, every place every time she opens her eyes and when she sleeps. Caylee was definitely there today, sitting in Yuri's lap in spirit.

This case is so getting to me. I'm glad it's lunch time. I need a break...

I happened upon an article today about the "art of lying" and describing certain people as "chronic confabulators" and that this condition may arise from damage to the frontal lobe of the brain...

Maybe JB should look up this article...and get photos of Casey's brain taken ASAP...

doesn't explain why she's a murderer. imo

Oh my. Just when you think things can't get any more ridiculous, JB goes and opens his mouth. Ah well. At least he never fails to disappoint us each day.

Whenever he says something dumb it reminds me of that one guy who was defending himself and faked a heart attack during the trial! The judge wasn't having it. LOL I keep waiting for JB to realize he's got nothing, and is soooo out of his league, that he tries to pull something equally as stupid. LOL

[ame="http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4d3_1215127092"]LiveLeak.com - Man fakes heart attack in court....fools no one[/ame]

OR he should get his OWN brain scan! :floorlaugh:

Maybe Jose hates her and wants to see her die. I bet he has grown weary of her after 3yrs.
------------
IMO - You might not be so far from the truth of the matter. I'm sure self-preservation is kicking in for Jose Baez. I think he knows that his career is on the line and ICA destroys everyone and everything around her. Maybe JB is sabotaging himself in order to extricate himself from her clutches.

Just a quick thanks to all the mods, old and new, that we have here with us. YOU make this site head and shoulders above the rest.

Thanks to everyone who continues to keep the threads updated for people who might be in and out during the day... I look to you guys first for the *real* news.

I love WS!! (sappy moment!!)

You know, after the tape and this trial so far, I just cannot fathom how that...unusual person...gave birth to such a pure, precious, sweet little girl. It's like if there was any good in Casey at all, it left when Caylee was born. It just stuns me that she produced Caylee in the first place. And then she killed her. *sigh* This case is so getting to me. I'm glad it's lunch time.

IMO Casey never wanted Caylee. She probably ignored the symptoms of pregnancy like she did the stench in the car.... until it was too late. IIRC She wanted to give Caylee up for adoption and her parents convinced her not to.

No no no! No help for the DT! :seeya:

if she had so much abuse... that is a BIG IF.... they gave her every shot to get out and the way this PT is going....they will keep going and going... the more they push it the more its going to come out....

Just thinking outloud here.....I know that the jury cannot see the diff ICA when they are not in the court room....but the judge sure can.....and doesn't he have the "final" say so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beaverton