2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jurors have heard #CaseyAnthony say that her father is "the best" two times. Alternate 5 reacted upon hearing it.
by stevehelling via twitter at 9:24 AM

Jurors have heard #CaseyAnthony say that her father is "the best" two times. Alternate 5 reacted upon hearing it.
by stevehelling via twitter at 9:24 AM

Did KC just use the word discerning incorrectly? She really needs to get a dictionary.

by stevehelling via twitter at 8:24 AM

her malapropisms are so strange - "that's always been very discerning to me" (referencing friends hounded by media)

stevehelling Steve Helling

These videos really show how Casey is in control of these visits.

ICA looks so angry this morning - I am waiting for her to stand up and starts screaming at everyone. It must be so hard to come face to face with the lies she told - but she always wants to say no, this is the way it is, not what you are thinking. Her reality is not everyone elses and she thinks she can convince all of us of the way it is according to her.

If she blocks everything out and lies, and creates a fantasy world to escape anguish, why isn't she manifesting a fantasy bail bondsman, and telling her parents about how he's going to get her out, and about how the police believe her now, how she used a call and heard from Caylee etc?

This fantasy theory just isn't working for me.

hmmmm ICA wants to talk to others without having their business all over the media.... WOW--what do you think now ICA, that anyone who has ever know you has been thrown under the bus, and their entire lives thrown in to the spotlight with this trial and in the media???

ICA talks and talks and talks and talks so she can't be questioned or pressured. When she is confronted she flips. Interesting that she manages her parents and Lee like this. She talks so they can't.

Yes! Most liars and people who don't want to answer do that.

What a piece of carp. How can you sit there and watch your mother break down like that and continue to lie, lie, lie???

This is so gross. Cindy is losing it telling her daughter she wants her daughter and her grand daughter home and Casey is telling her she is doing a great job.

#CaseyAnthony Juror 17 man in corner not watching and looks like she's not buying this

by bobkealing via twitter at 8:25 AM

#CaseyAnthony Sorry HE's not buying this

by bobkealing via twitter at 8:27 AM

Watch the DT say that she has Stockholm Syndrome, or that GA helped her cover up what happened, and that's why she's showing this devotion to him despite what he supposedly did to her.

In my gut I know she is okay - are you hearing this - jury? She's going to be just the way she was....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soloinsight