2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is JB trying to suggest that both dogs hit on the same spot because the yard area was small?

How does THAT help...both dogs could have NOT hit on anything.

i don't think KC buried her anywhere in the backyard..she probably wanted to but wasn't able to for some reason..she probably had Caylee laying on the ground for awhile to think about it (possible when borrowed the shovel) and then decided not to bury her

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
No reaction from Casey as the playhouse is shown. #caseyanthony

So Baez is sayign the hits are as close tot he pool as possibel considering how small the backyard is.

He will NOT attack the dogs? hmm

No reaction to the playhouse by ICA. That is something she should be reacting too.

It's just another toy...not her deceased daughter's toy...just a toy. This shows so much to me ! If she drowned, that should be something she reacts to!

IIRC Bones did not hit where Gerus did and Forgey can't testify to Bones hits, his handler will have to.

“@organasolo: @CFNews13Casey is George Anthony in the courtroom today?” no

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:53 PM

"The area your dog showed interest in?" JF: "You mean the final trained alert?" Smack!

Cindy Anthony is in court today. George is not. Cindy has her good friend sitting at her side. #caseyanthony #fox35

i don't think KC buried her anywhere in the backyard..she probably wanted to but wasn't able to for some reason..she probably had Caylee laying on the ground for awhile to think about it (possible when borrowed the shovel) and then decided not to bury her

This has always been my thought!

Jurors look quite restless.

by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:53 PM

This leads me to believe that they've already formed an opinion, at least on this subject, and the cross by JB is unnecessary in their minds.

IMO

Cindy Anthony is in court today. George is not. Cindy has her good friend sitting at her side. #caseyanthony #fox35

by anthonycase via twitter at 2:54 PM

or maybe Caylee was killed in that backyard.

KC's only reaction to all of this is anger, and to fuss at JB while he ignores her. She is mad as a wet hen.

I know, I wonder why that is? She can't stand when evidence points to her being responsible for Caylee's death, but doesn't she realize the jury is studying her? UGH! I don't know if I can take Baez!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1