2011.06.09 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony MERGED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Drew on GA's ex wife : GA lied all the time, genetic issue passed to ICA - said GA wanted to work as a character at Disney?

And all this time I'm thinking GA was the most honest one in the whole family

GA had a brief marriage, no kids before CA. GA is about 10 years older than CA.
He's older, but I don't think by 10 years. More like seven if iirc. Doesn't really matter though.

What this chick told Dr Drew isn't anything that wasn't known before. What the DT has to do is come up with some bombshell info that hasn't been exposed to the public and by bombshell I mean something along the lines that he was a felon involved in another death case. Which we know there isn't any truth in this at all. Please do not copy this as a truth, it is only written as an example. Hear that JB. Having anger and huge lying issues only makes GA immature not guilty of murder or concealing a body or being involved with another in concealing a body.

:puke:
GA wanted to be a character at Disney?
umm OH~ snap

Dr. Drew on GA's ex wife : GA lied all the time, genetic issue passed to ICA - said GA wanted to work as a character at Disney?

Why do I get the feeling that we're gonna see her as a guest soon on Drew's show?:waitasec: He seems to have had quite a conversation with her.

Was it the ex wife that told Dr Drew that GA wanted to be a character at Disney World? That was funny!

Why do I det the feeling that we're gonna see her as a guest soon on Drew's show?:waitasec: He seems to have had quite a conversation with her.

or on the stand for the DT...

Why do I get the feeling that we're gonna see her as a guest soon on Drew's show?:waitasec: He seems to have had quite a conversation with her.

I don't know why but I would be very interested in seeing her interview...

I watched it... it was after she was read the indictment in front of yet another pool of jurors... she flexed her hands like they wouldn't move and very weakly slunk out of the courtroom much like today... so very much like today I felt like ground hog day the movie.

moo

Oh, right, I thought she was talking about when she got so mad at CA. My mistake.

uhoh timer55 banned due to copyright infringement....feed just quit

O/T, Lisa B is turning 50 this summer, she looks awesome.

I agree that Dr. Drews evolution with this case is fascinating. He started out not knowing much about it.

Dragonlady. I lived in Florida for 21 years, and moved there before Bundy was executed. There were many bumper stickers and business signs such as "Fry Bundy Now!". This case has the same level of passion. Your posting of the pictures of Bundy and ICA is so eerie. She has the cold look of a psycho-killer, just as Bundy does. Thank you for posting those pics. She was "sick" today because she realizes her goose is cooked, IMO.

I remember when they retired Old Sparky there was a movement to get a vanity plate with Old Sparky on it. :floorlaugh:

There some pics of Bundy from the side and in a rage I will try to find matched pairs for ICA.

I was surprised to see some of the tweets HLN was getting about thinking that GA left Caylee's body there, or that Roy Kronk was involved, or that there was a group of people who knew where she was...scary that there are people drawing these wild conclusions from watching the trial.

As for me, I think the spot was Casey's choice and she did it alone, but I am not convinced her dad did not know Caylee was dead before July 15th. Just as I am not convinced her parents did not know she was pregnant. I think he knew at the latest, when he smelled that car for the first time, but possibly sooner and that confirmed to him that Casey had put her in the trunk.

Out of JB's own mouth, lying does not make you a murderer............

true, but the wanting to be a character at Disney is a little off for a grown man IMO....and he was living in Ohio

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310228/detail.html

Starting on PDF page 21 GA talks about his first marriage.

Thanks, I didn't remember if the former wife's name was mentioned or not. Again, not a big deal. GA and CA are seven years apart. Again not a big deal as far as I am concerned. It's what happened after that time of their marriage that means anything because it is their history starting together that made ICA and Lee what they are as adults today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME