2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#CayleeAnthony 's remains abt to be shown in this courtroom. George & Cindy left. #caseyanthony still looks uncomfortable. Will she look?
by abcashleigh via twitter at 9:40 AM

So if ICA is appearng to have a breakdown, I think that the DT took her out to get her "worked up" for a show for the jury--honestly, it would look bad if pics of her daughters remains are shown and she has NO reaction, right??? wonder what they "told" her to get her in character.....?

They won't be shown to the public, blur or pixlate per JP.

She's already working up the tears. "Cry" "Cry" "Cry"

The video feed will show BLURED photos of the skull.by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 9:42 AM

Can someone explain to me about Roy Kronk calling several times in August? This sounds VERY suspicious to me...why isn't State allowing it?

Because LE didn't respond. Makes LE look bad. When he finally called and said a human skull, they responded.

Can you imagine how many bogus crazy calls they were getting at that time.

Lots of people search for missing children. Some of those people hope to collect the money. Kronk is a footnote to the SA case. He had a hunch and was relentless...so what?

I feel the exact same way. If it were possible, I would allow every one of you to talk to my family and they will all tell you that my car wouldn't make it to Florida and I begged everyone (who thought I was crazy) to drive me down there because I knew that she was there. Of course, I thought that she would have at least walked her in a bit and buried her instead of throwing her from the side of the road, (Thankfully, laziness prevails!) but I was certain that she was in that wooded area and it would have been the only place I would have looked. And I would have stayed there until I found her. I was not the least bit surprised when they found her there and if I was RK or anyone else that lived down there I would have gone back again and again to that spot, so I have never thought that RK's actions were out of the ordinary.

ETA: I also get what LocalGirl was saying. I was just mentioning it because I have never thought that RK's actions were strange at all, because I would have been doing the same thing.

It's absurd that he can censor the media like that. They should be able to report on the evidence. Unbelievable.

Pictures will be blurred or pixelated. We will not see them. CJBP is giving instructions to the pool cameras and the journalists.

Oh good, HHJP lecturing about blurring the cameras and no taking pictures by journalists or court room observers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member