2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...when they pan out and show more of the courtroom you can really see how BIG it is!! Very high ceilings!!

I was thinking that same thing ! After dealing with brief vertigo from the camera movement, lol.

I'm so behind today :( on such an important day of testimony. can't wait to watch the videos later!

IMO the defense was counting on the chloroform being the argument by the SAO......they just got a big shock.

Craziness JB don't you think an anthropologist can tell what age a LIVING child is? Do it over with the video of Caylee and G.Grandpa heck I could do it in 2 minutes with photoshop.

Am I going crazy? Weren't there 4 pieces of duct tape, 3 on Caylee's face and a single piece lying a few feet away?

Baez said there were only 3 pieces total and 1 of those pieces was a few feet away.

I had to try too because of this. One normal width of duct tape covers my nostrils and my closed mouth. I can open my mouth to get the tape off but it would be difficult if the tape was pressed on and then there were more pieces applied.

The jury should be given a roll to check for themselves and then put it in the perspective of a child's nose & mouth and possibly being drugged first.
The jury is not allowed to experiment.

~Suspense galore on whether this evidence from Dr. Warren which is video superimposing the live-Caylee photo with the skull of little precious Caylee will come in to the trial...HHJBP "Shepardizing" (researching cases looking for appealable aspects) right now~

Dr. G says "there is no child that should have duct tape on it's face after it died."

Watching recaps.

I would have asked why do mortician glue eyes shut for veiwings.

tape would be unproffessional.

If I was CM.

I'm on the fence as to whether it should be allowed in. If there's even one iota of it being prejudicial thus causing the verdict to be overturned then I say let it go. I think they have way more than enough evidence to get her convicted without it.

If HHJP doesn't let this in, can the SA use BondJamesBond's analysis?

:woohoo:

BJB did an analysis with the duct tape and skull??

I thought I had seen all his stuff he did for this case!

QUOTE=SindyBill;6653822]I just tried the same thing and it covered my mouth and nose as well! And that's lightly applying, not with force as I imagine Casey did.[/QUOTE]

:gasp:

Please do not use force!

In her post-mortem report, or do you mean today?

Today, I thought she said something about "No other reason for duct tape to be there" Observational, systematic studies..... Something like that!

Thanks, ZsaZsa

I think the issue is with having the actual photo of Caylee. Other times they just use an artists rendering. I could be wrong. wouldn't be the first time!! lol

I see. Thanks. Well, it seems to me they could just as easily illustrate this sort of thing using a child-sized crash test dummy, or at least a computer visual that showed a blank/neutral 3D model of a child w/ Caylee's known dimensions.

:twocents:

At any rate, I'm all for allowing in anything that would help the SA's case. I'm positive the DT will not put up a fair fight in theirs.

I am sick over this.

It wont or rather shouldnt prove the tape waas placed before death. It is a theory. An educated theory but still a theory.

I feel the state is banking on emotions and opinions which cannot be proven. Right now ,with the experts not being able to provide anything concrete that proves Caseys murder her little girl Caylee.

And I know I am not in the popular opinion but this is bigger to me then Casey Anthony's trial. I know everyone is hoping for conviction and I was hoping for the state to prove she did,not for me to rely on my feelings on her quilt or innocent.

They had proved the body in the trunk. Beyond reasonable doubt.
This video cannot prove anything but what "could have happed" and everyone already knows it could have happened.
Before or after she might have drown in a pool.

not to worry

I am sick over this.

It wont or rather shouldnt prove the tape waas placed before death. It is a theory. An educated theory but still a theory.

I feel the state is banking on emotions and opinions which cannot be proven. Right now ,with the experts not being able to provide anything concrete that proves Caseys murder her little girl Caylee.

And I know I am not in the popular opinion but this is bigger to me then Casey Anthony's trial. I know everyone is hoping for conviction and I was hoping for the state to prove she did,not for me to rely on my feelings on her quilt or innocent.

This video cannot prove anything but what "could have happed" and everyone already knows it could have happened.

Right now as it stands the defense is going to have to offer some reason for the duct tape to have been there, a reasonable reason for it to have been there and I honestly can't think of any reasonable reason why any person would put duct tape over the face, any part of the face, of a child that has accidentally drown or that is dead by any other means.

I am sick over this.

The 'duct tape placed after death' excuse has already been tried in a Fla court and did not convince anyone. The Supreme court upheld that decision, so it's no longer a theory but a proven legal fact..

TY, and yeah it really doesn't get any more simple than that, does it?

I believe it is exactly this concise, clear, simple and logical testimony that will eventually convict ICA. Accidental Drowning victims do not end up bagged and thrown out for animals to ravage and they don't have duct tape with heart shaped stickers on their faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove