2011.06.11 TRIAL Day Sixteen (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB cross, publish exhibit 201, photo of street

wooded area and street yes

where does the weedline begin

ask murdoch for a diagram

did you document how far?

no

do you recall approximately how many feet until the woods, to the weed area where there's more vegetation

guess 10 ft, possible

how far from cement to where the skull was found?

I have to refer to a report another csi wrote

go ahead

according to report approximately 19 ft 8 inches from south of suburban drive

may I have witness stand down to demonstrate how far that is

you may

(JB has a thing about taking witnesses down)

the piece of duct tape state exhibit 277, where was this item from?

to the southwest

how far

I don't know, ask Mr Murdoch for a diagram

was it area A? was it ten feet away?

ask Mr. Murdock

But it wasn't the area where the bag and the skull was?

correct?

that duct tape appears to be the same kind of duct tape as the one found on the skull

it has the same imprint

yes

no further questions

redirect

I'm sorry, i have one more question

may i publish 274

these items here that I'm pointing out, were they found through out the area? stones close to the body?

I recall one that was close to the body

no redirect

JB w/Jen Welch CSI - SA exhibit 201 publish - photo of the street....wooded area with a section of the street....how far from edge of street to first area where weed line begins? you have to ask Supv. Murdock about the diagram....didn't document in her report....recall how many feet from edge of woods to grassline weed area - more vegetation - guess 10 fee t possible....from cement to where skull found...have to refer to report that another CSI wrote up...19'8" S. of Surburban Dr.....witness step down to demonstrate to jury how far that is.....standing or walking along grassy area - how far away .....actual vegetation - everyone see?

piece of duct tape introduced into evidence - #277 - where was this item found? again to the southwest of the area where skull collected - how far -ask Mr. Murdock....in area A? no ....approx. 10' away...ask Murdock...not in area of bag and skull found...correct...kc look down, talks into fist to DS next to her....same make and kind insignia impressions correct.....Jb one more question...publish GY - SA #274 publish....see that? yes....these items pointing out know what they are? stones....found througout area...one close to remains....stone pavers? don't know what type stone but yes couldbe consistent with pavers.

re-direct? no

witness excused

That open drawer is just daring JB to trip over it.

It's almost the middle of June in Florida, just seems weird to see people wearing sweaters :dunno:

What is the purpose of measuring this? To me, it only shows how lazy KC was in hiding Caylee's remains. Stand at the tree line and toss.

I think Jose is trying to point how how close she was to the road. And how this area was searched but she wasn't found.

EPIC FAIL, Baez! With those photos of vines, vegetation, trees---you are making it OBVIOUS that that body COULD NEVER have been seen from the street.
He's making 20 feet look LONGER with his hackneyed demos!IMO

These are Florida residents. We know good and well how THICK vegetation grows right along the side of the road. There are many roadside areas, main-drag type places where you can't get out and walk more than a few feet before getting into swamp, palmetto, vines, and heavy vegetation. The scrub that grows here is thick!

Any opinions as to why JB keeps bringing up the pavers? Is he going to say Kronk put them there to help himself "find" the body again after hiding it? Then he called a psychic and gave her a tip on the body location and had her call DC to find it?

What now? It's only a half day! Why all the recesses?

Is he trying to connect these stones to the pavers GA replaced in the backyard?

No recess! We need to get this testimony out! Can't we go til 1:00 p.m. today?

It seems to me that JB does his inappropriate and disrespectful hovering only with the FEMALE SA, "does he not?" Am I correct or am I not noticing him invading the space of the male SA's?

Nope. You are absolutely correct...he is more invasive of the female SA and female witnesses...Cheney also appears to talk down to the female witnesses...IMO

Why does JB laways seem to forget stuff?

I dunno, but he frequently seems to be surprised by nearly everything going on around him. I suspect every day is an adventure -- "Wow, I'm a lawyer? This is great!"

What is the purpose of measuring this? To me, it only shows how lazy KC was in hiding Caylee's remains. Stand at the tree line and toss.

Not to mention that the body was moved by animals and possibly by wateras well... his point is meaningless.

He must be on a budget. ;)

Oh, yes! And, JB will be pointing out this fact when he does his post-trial media blitz! "Of course, I was at a great disadvantage with an indigent client. The SA had all kinds of fancy, schmancy videos and screens, and all I had was a big ol' pad of paper, a marker, and a measuring thingy! It should have been a mistrial!" :crazy:

And indicates to me that she didn't want to go too far in the woods carrying a body, (i.e. woman disposing of the body as opposed to a man, JMO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay