2011.06.13 Sidebar (Trial Day Seventeen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they close on a strong note at least.

I really think they need to give the jury some evidence that Casey had possession of the Pontiac during those crucial days. I have not seen them do that yet. They put the body in the car, but now they need to put the car in Casey's hands, imo.

Is everyone feeling as sick as I am right now? There are so many things that were not brought in IMHO! So many things! Like the MySpace interaction with Cindy and Casey... the photos... the tattoo... cell phone records... I just cannot even think right now but there are so many other things. Did they ever even show an outline of the stain? Ugh, I am just sick. And real sick, not Casey-sick. :(

Waiiiit hold on...what about tattoo, dominic casey, cell phone stuff...PLEASE don't tell me they just spent all that time on obscure stuff like hair and they're not going to hammer the obvious things...

I think a lot hasn't been bought in as a tactic....waiting on JB to pull his usual stunts and then he gets owned buy the SA.

Of course he may just rest or call KC to the stand...

I really hope ICA insists on taking the stand.

why is court over and not meeting until afternoon tomorrow?
why waste a whole day?
I do not understand?

I may be missing something, but I don't see what TES could really contribute at this point......after the jury has already heard about decomp trunk stains, hair bands, duct tape, seen skeletal remains.. etc.....?

Her demeanor...happy like a cheerleader. All the money and man hours wasted while ICA sat there and never said a word.

IMO

Wow, I guess the State is going to avoid redundancies... I think they've put on a profound and shocking case against KC. JB is going to exhaust the jurors last nerve, I'm sure.

Hey, regarding the come hither pic of KC this morning-- what on earth was she offering up? Did she have some information that would please CM?

If she crooked that finger at me I'd be scared........

Did we get the transcripts from the tattoo guy's interview? Do we know what he said? Does anyone know?

Well I am going to take this time to get some work done. BBL to read post.

See everyone @1:30 tomorrow.

I hope the state knows what it's doing by omitting the tattoo evidence. I think they need that evidence in. It screams motive to me.

MPO is that certain details of ICA's 31 days will come up with DEFENSE witnesses, perhaps to 'impeach' opinions they may give. Especially the behavioral stuff.

Ahoy can “we” call someone that hasn’t been on the stand to rebut during defense? Hope so. That puts my mind a little more at ease.

I think we'll see a lot of what we want to see in rebuttal or penalty phase (tattoo guy). I just hope the pings get in now.....

as for the defense having a shorter run at it, I do think that's normal.

Lovely, I miss most of everything due to traveling and my first day back that I can get engrossed in the trial - they quit after a few hours? WTH :(

I'm REALLY looking forward to the defense's turn. The Cindy stuff, etc. Oh it's going to be so very juicy.

Couldn't the witnesses be whoever found the heart-shaped stickers at the Anthony home, and then maybe...well, I don't know who else.

I think it's a great idea for the prosecution to end suddenly. Baez probably isn't ready with his defense yet. "Where are the files??!!" :panic:

Can anyone tell me if the fingerprint analyst ever said why she couldn't find the sticker residue when she went back to look again?

It's kind of important to me to hear, from her, why that was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member