2011.06.13 Sidebar (Trial Day Seventeen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the state knows what it's doing by omitting the tattoo evidence. I think they need that evidence in. It screams motive to me.

As do all the photobucket quotes and the cartoon of the little girl with the teddy bear on a noose... DId I miss that testimony? :-(

Waiiiit hold on...what about tattoo, dominic casey, cell phone stuff...PLEASE don't tell me they just spent all that time on obscure stuff like hair and they're not going to hammer the obvious things...

I agree. They need to show the pings to prove the movements of ICA during this time. The tattoo is huge in my opinion and it would be remiss of them to not admit that testimony in. And since the tattoo artist is local I doubt they need to fly in like the witness is doing tomorrow.

Looks like we don't see the tattoo come in, unless of course they plan to use it in the penalty phase???

I'm trying to think of possible out-of-state witnesses aside from other FBI/LE...what about the guy out in California (wasn't he a marine? not sure) she called...wasn't ICA trying to go out there? Well, maybe he wouldn't know much...I'm guessing it must be Tim Miller but golly, at this point?

Still trying to think of others...

Waiiiit hold on...what about tattoo, dominic casey, cell phone stuff...PLEASE don't tell me they just spent all that time on obscure stuff like hair and they're not going to hammer the obvious things...

OMG! No DC???

I am super worried. They did not establish a connection between KC and the Car or the tape. Why didn't they put George back up to say he never drove the car those 31 days?

How come there was no graph pn the car being with KC the entire time? Did I miss Jesse Grund?

I'm shocked that the state is wrapping up soon I thought they would have brought in more people to show she didn't search for Caylee when she was on bail

I didn't think she was allowed to actually "search" while on bail? Wasn't she restricted to the family home as a condition of her bail....and that is why her attorney had to ask for special permission to visit his office????

:waitasec: While I am very surprised at the latest news that the SA may wrap up by tomorrow or Wednesday ...

They must have a VERY GOOD REASON for this "change in strategy" ... I thought they were going to go until Saturday, the 17th ...

Just like after Opening Statements, the SA's first witness was George A ... this was a "surprise" because we saw that they were going in order of the "31 Days" ...

I thought there was going to be MORE EVIDENCE brought in -- not just witnesses -- like the cell phone pings ...

I wonder what REALLY is going on ?

Well, I have a garage sale I'm getting ready for, so I appreciate the break in testimony. :woohoo: I concur with other comments made on the trial thread about the state using much of what we know post-July 16th as rebuttal testimony during the defense's presentation. Since it was mentioned that this remaining witness has to fly in, I'm guessing it's the botanist testimony? Guess we will see...

I'm shocked that the state is wrapping up soon I thought they would have brought in more people to show she didn't search for Caylee when she was on bail
I wonder if Tim from Equsearch is on tomorrow? May be surprises in store for us. Remember how much Tim's search cost? The whole time, Casey knew Caylee was deceased. That's a crime in itself.
:loser:

I really, believe everything, will workout. The state wants justice for Caylee, as much as we do. it's important to all of us to receive that justice. I think they got JB number and the bell has rung for him. Now it's show and prove..he will go down in flames. (IMO)

Everyone, relax. The state is just as invested as we are and have worked hard on this case. People are behaving as if the SA is throwing up their hands like -meh-

I've been really impressed by the SA's presentation. I trust that they know what they're doing. We've seen already that the SA come across as just far, far better attorneys than JB and crew. So I bet they know, based on experience, that what they've presented is the right amount.

I hope the state knows what it's doing by omitting the tattoo evidence. I think they need that evidence in. It screams motive to me.

I can't remember everything from the beginning of the trial, but I think I am missing a "motive". I know the State can bring in rebuttal witnesses to what the Defense puts on. I actually cannot wait to see the DT's case.....

This may be a tactic to throw the DT off balance. I bet this is the first they are hearing that they are to start their Case in Chief on WEDNESDAY. Baez probably messed his pants hearing that.

Right, force Baez to present his case now. And since he's given us this "interesting" theory on what happened to Caylee, I sure hope he's prepared to give me the "aha!" moment he promised me. Otherwise...I'm going to feel played. Not a good thing.

Can anyone tell me if the fingerprint analyst ever said why she couldn't find the sticker residue when she went back to look again?

It's kind of important to me to hear, from her, why that was?

She was looking for fingerprint evidence which obviously is paramount, unfortunately the pattern was lost in the process of looking for fingerprints. She did however ask her supervisor to look at the sticker residue before she did the tests which they passed on to LE, LE returned to the scene and found a heart.

As do all the photobucket quotes and the cartoon of the little girl with the teddy bear on a noose... DId I miss that testimony? :-(

Nope that hasn't come in, to my knowledge.

I also think it needs to be noted of when ICA erased ALL pictures of Caylee on her photobucket account.

It's the same as when Scott Peterson threw out his wedding album.

can someone give a synopsis of what the SA was provened thus far? other than LOOKING guilty I am not seeing ICA tied to this.. hope that makes sense... maybe I am expecting to much?

:waitasec: While I am very surprised at the latest news that the SA may wrap up by tomorrow or Wednesday ...

They must have a VERY GOOD REASON for this "change in strategy" ... I thought they were going to go until Saturday, the 17th ...

Just like after Opening Statements, the SA's first witness was George A ... this was a "surprise" because we saw that they were going in order of the "31 Days" ...

I thought there was going to be MORE EVIDENCE brought in -- not just witnesses -- like the cell phone pings ...

I wonder what REALLY is going on ?

I am wondering whether this "change of strategy" actually happened immediately after the Defense Opening Statement when SA finally heard definitively that there IS NO DEFENSE being presented as "BAez story" is completely illogical and will NOT be substantiated

I can't remember everything from the beginning of the trial, but I think I am missing a "motive". I know the State can bring in rebuttal witnesses to what the Defense puts on. I actually cannot wait to see the DT's case.....

The state doesn't need to prove motive. But it sure would be nice if they could.

....the wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round... she's getting close my friends. She's almost ready to sing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela