2011.06.13 Sidebar (Trial Day Seventeen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confuzzled about the heart shaped sticker. I've seen a thread here trying to match the stickers found at the Anthony home to the duct tape form. I can't find it now.

But she said she didn't photograph the sticker residue, so what are the stickers being compared to?

JP stated at the very end that he wanted the DT to start Thursday, but JB asked to start Wednesday afternoon.

He is in a hurry , he can see her walking away from him for the last time shortly in his future.

IMO the state has presented a very good case and if I were on the jury I would vote for DP but a lot of folks on here seem to think manslaughter..Dr Glass perhaps and some of our lawyers? What do the rest of you think?

I was away from the computer.

Who was crying?
Are they done for the day?
What about tomorrow?
What's the change in strategy all about?
Won't DC testify?

Thank you! :)

IS showing Casey viewing skull presentation both before jury and with jury present (split screen side by side) and it is so powerful! Before jury, she was glaring at the monitor in apparent anger; With jury present, her face is relaxed and is not looking at monitor. Sunny said Casey reminded her of Reagan from the Exorcist and was expecting for her head to begin spinning around!

Her demeanor...happy like a cheerleader. All the money and man hours wasted while ICA sat there and never said a word.

IMO

Yeah the whole "get me out so I can help find Caylee" then she does nothing to help find her whatsoever and in fact becomes hostile toward the people who are trying to find her.

IMO only, I think that this was a good pic to use. Had they used a pic of a living toddler her age, people would argue that it wasn't the same child, so her facial shape may be different. A smiling KC with a smiling daughter boosts the testimony that she was a good mother with a happy child. IF they had used a pic of Caylee crying or distressed, like the one where Lee is holding her and she is reaching for whoever was holding the camera, that would be far more prejudicial to me.

can someone give a synopsis of what the SA was provened thus far? other than LOOKING guilty I am not seeing ICA tied to this.. hope that makes sense... maybe I am expecting to much?

To me the evidence is damning, KC was the only one with Caylee + the car, Caylee is dead and the death is ruled a homicide, apart from capturing it on video I'd say it's way beyond a reasonable doubt particularly as the defense admits to Caylees death on the 16th. I don't see any evidence (RK or daddy) anyone else is involved, her goose is cooked. JMO

What about the pings (cell phone towers)....will they come in?

can someone give a synopsis of what the SA was provened thus far? other than LOOKING guilty I am not seeing ICA tied to this.. hope that makes sense... maybe I am expecting to much?

I was just getting ready to post something along the same lines.... has the state proved via all the circumstantial evidence that ICA did this (it is their burden) and she should receive the death penalty for it to this jury??? Do they really think they can get all the rest of the circumstantial evidence in on rebuttal?? I am worried personally but I am trying, at the same time, to have faith. :twocents:

You just know Baez isn't prepared, he's the type to put things off to the very last minute-- this is going to swamp him right off the bat. jmo

He really doesn't have a lot to offer----he did the searches but that is about it.....

When Jose claims the body was placed at the dump site later...after searchers checked the area. Tim MIller can refute that by stating ...NO, it was under water and the area wasn't searched yet. No point in calling him now

I was away from the computer.

Who was crying?
Are they done for the day?
What about tomorrow?
What's the change in strategy all about?
Won't DC testify?

Thank you! :)

Phantom (or coughing)
Yes
1 pm
Spec by Bill S., that the state will be presenting a rebuttal case to DT strategy
Unknown

I think the tattoo isn't being presented because of the new tact the defense has taken. It was much more damaging when Casey thought her child was missing and should be frantic. Instead the defense is now it was a tribute to Caylee because Casey knew she was dead. Tragic accident. KWIM?

Same with JG. He said he thought it would be an accident and Casey would go into an alternate reality, etc. if Caylee died by accident. He also said in depo Casey often didn't watch Caylee close enough, paraphased. With the new defense JG would make a better defense witness.

I understand that ICAs cellphone pings are important tto us, because we know so much. But how would they be introduced to the jury as to be relevant. Ok, so we know ICA was home on June 16th... and what? KWIM?
There has been many convictions without cellphone pings. We will only need it in case the D tries to say that ICA left the house on the 16th and never came back.
As far as the tattoo goes. Well, we all have been here for a long time. We know that its sickening that she got a tattoo that says :Beautiful life: but the DT can say it was in remembrance of Caylee... who they admitted themselves died on June 16th. Tattoos are open for interpretation. Some may think she got it as a tribute, some may think she got it for her own beautiful life now that Caylee was gone.

Since I really only know about the evidence presented in trial, I guess I can understand why you guys are freaking out about some evidence (that you know about) not getting into trial. Well, not yet anyway. From my perspective though, the states evidence thus far has been very solid, imo. I've only seen one or two pieces of evidence that I would consider "shaky", and I'm not even sure, at this point, that I needed that evidence.

My unsolicited advice to everyone so emotionally invested in this case? Relax and see what happens when the DT presents their version of events. :)

Why no Tim Miller?????/

I'm not so sure TM has anything substantive to bring. He dealt with CA and GA....it was all "after the fact" and he can always be brought in to deal with the FIRST theory of JB that the area was searched and nobody found a body. TM would have been used to dispute that and testify that the area was, in fact, underwater. But now that the DT has changed their story to "yes, she was dead, no need to be searching for a missing child"...TM is not needed.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member