2011.06.13 Sidebar (Trial Day Seventeen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the next witness will be Dominick Casey?The SA is telling Caylee's story,so who would come after Caylee being found and evidence tying the Anthony home items being found with her?

I am just looking at the state's witness list and seriously... it is like pared down to nothing.. (what they have put on so far vs who they have listed)

So...were the Fusion pics ever shown?

The Fusion pictures were shown the first week during the time Casey's friends testified about the activities of the 31 days.

Last night I had a flash of LA getting on the stand for the defense and saying that there WAS molestation going on, just to save his sister. Please reassure me that he wouldn't do that, and if he did, would it work?

I have had that thought as well but I just can't see him destroying his father like that.

So, will goodies like the Home Depot tapes, the photobucket, and the tattoo, come in on rebuttal?

Don't know, but IF there is a Home Depot tape that can prove she was buying items relative to the state's findings I can't imagine the state not showing the tapes..JMHO

Last night I had a flash of LA getting on the stand for the defense and saying that there WAS molestation going on, just to save his sister. Please reassure me that he wouldn't do that, and if he did, would it work?

It wouldn't work for me. But I am capable of connecting dots, seeing the big picture and fully understand that rarely is their an eye witness or video of a murder. I think the prosecution proved beyond a REASONABLE doubt that Casey is a cold blooded murderer.

There are actually 5 tapes listed.
Maybe the State is waiting and JB will introduce them as "see! GA was in Home Depot buying pavers - which were near the crime scene" type thing.

We have to be patient - LDB, JA, and FG are tops in their field! They know what they are doing. Their conviction rate is superior.

I just keep reminding myself of the road signs you see driving down to the Keys -

"PATIENCE PAYS - JUST 5 MORE MILES TIL PASSING ZONE".

I will keep the faith.

Wow, after that shocker I ran off to take a (much needed) shower, and I started to try to put the state's case in some kind of order that would make sense without all the stuff we know, but hasn't been presented.

What has the pros presented so far?

We have a decomposing body in the trunk of the Sunfire, with hair that shows a death band. Insect evidence shows the body was in early decomposition. Napkins or paper towels (?) with evidence of adipocere.

Caylee's skeleton found inside bags and around the site, duct tape attached to mandible, with testimony of outline of heart sticker on the tape.

Plant growth through the items recovered.

Dr. G's testimony that: no report of missing child for 31 days, body hidden, and duct tape on face equals murder.

Casey lied to everyone about everything related to Caylee.

Those seem to be the most important parts, but I'm sure I'm missing something.

So much more evidence that we know about, but is it just tangential to the prosecution's case? Are they trying to keep it simple?

Who will then tell the story or the drowning? There was NO MENTION by JB that when Caylee was found in the pool that GEorge or KC attempted CPR. NOr any explaination on what happened to the body and how she ended up at blockbuster hand in hand with her man.

How will JB tell this story or confirm it?

I think the State is showing confidence in their case...which is why...not to be outdone...Baez said he'd be ready to go Wednesday afternoon.
I think the State wants the defense to know what it feels like to be walk'in down that hall.
Be scared, Casey. Be very scared.

I am just looking at the state's witness list and seriously... it is like pared down to nothing.. (what they have put on so far vs who they have listed)

Do you have a link to the witness list?

Prepare to be bombarded by the Defense teams band of propaganda pushers that are sure to descend upon the networks in mass numbers for the next week or so. :giggle:

Is everyone feeling as sick as I am right now? There are so many things that were not brought in IMHO! So many things! Like the MySpace interaction with Cindy and Casey... the photos... the tattoo... cell phone records... I just cannot even think right now but there are so many other things. Did they ever even show an outline of the stain? Ugh, I am just sick. And real sick, not Casey-sick. :(

The myspace was ruled more prejudicial than probative. I was bummed when that happened. Some people thought it would come in later but once it is ruled more prejudicial than probabtive, it's out.

I'm guessing that the outline of the stain was previously declared "too predjudicial" or something...

As for the "stain", I was never impressed with that. I saw several photos and some with outlines drawn in. I never saw the outline of anything - just looked like indeterminate bleach stains or something. Some people felt they actually saw outline of fingernails! IMO, there was nothing of substance there to present to a jury.

OMG! No DC???

What would DC provide to the state's case? Seemed like a clownish person coming up with all sorts of nonsense in order to involve himself in this case and with the Anthonys who were in high delusion at the time. He's a mess.

I am super worried. They did not establish a connection between KC and the Car or the tape. Why didn't they put George back up to say he never drove the car those 31 days?

How come there was no graph pn the car being with KC the entire time? Did I miss Jesse Grund?

Jesse Grund offers nothing to the case, IMO, but could hurt it because he stated in his interview that casey would freak out so hard if an accident happened that she would disassociate and tell herself a new story, pretending nothing happened.

No evidence of Eveyone lies,dies? The deleted photos of her daughter from her we spaces? Her fascination with skulls on the computer? Well, we'll have to wait and see!

There's a LOT the SA could still bring in on rebuttal,if applicable,so what if the DT rests without putting on a defense?
I have a lot of faith in the SA's ,but I am slightly unhinged right now.

They have not placed the murder weapon in ICA's hands. The duct tape.

They have not shown any relationship to that duct tape to Casey Anthony.

If the discontinued Henkle tape can be connected to the A's, which I think it has by virtue of its use on the flyers and on the gas cans, then ICA had access to it during the time in question. JMO.

OMG... I just had a thought. What on earth is In Session going to cover this afternoon and tomorrow, if there is no trial? Are they going to just let the TH's talk all afternoon and tomorrow morning??
I think I'll take a nap.

I don't get IS, but HLN will be showing this morning's testimony during their afternoon programs.

Gitana,

what do you think of the SA resting so soon??? What do you think about rebuttal case here?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members