2011.06.14 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Eighteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, I like how HHJP is easy going in front of the jury, then goes all bad azz during sidebar.

Love this judge!

My computer is being crazy and I am not sure if this posted so I am posting again, please delete if I double posted.
I have said from the beginning if I were on the jury, I would convict her guilty just becasue of the mix up on the date Caylee went missing. Who would forget or messup on the last date they saw their child alive. My brother lost his 19 year old son to a car accident and two and half years later we lost my brother to a heart attack at the age of 50 (and he was a very healthy man). Everyone said he died of a broken heart. On the day he died he could still tell you exactly how many days, hours and minutes it had been since he lost his son. No way did he not remember the exact day and time that his son died. So her getting the dates wrong in the beginning seals the deal for me, GUILTY!

And JB said KC hired him in June. I saw that on RH's blog. Another hinky date mixup.

OT, but do we know the latitude and longitude of the recovery site?

Yes and we also have the maps and aerial photos of the recovery site. They were part of the docs and can be found upstairs in the reference threads.

snipped from : http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28223487/detail.html

Roy Kronk Subpoenaed By Casey Defense
POSTED: 4:19 pm EDT June 13, 2011
UPDATED: 4:26 pm EDT June 13, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Roy Kronk has been subpoenaed as a witness for Casey Anthony's defense, his attorney told WESH 2 News.

Well ... it looks like the DT will be putting on a defense ...

This ought to be very interesting ...

Personally I cannot wait. They are going to crash and burn. They made their first mistake mentioning him in their opening remarks. All they can try to do is attack his character and make HIM look like a liar but the bottom line will be that they defense cannot pin anything on him.

I think what CM wanted was a "free statement" from HHJP. If the judge had said "the defense is not required to put out any statement or defense," it kind'a leaves the impression the pros has not put out a good case. This is what I think CM was aiming at, and the judge by being thoughtful to the jury and giving them a ruff time line did not put out this "free" sentiment. Of course they were going to put on a defense, other wise they would miss all that free TV time!! And they surely want everyone to know how brilliant they are.

Can I interest you in a trade in? LOL:floorlaugh:
goldensyringe-1-1.jpg

Come hither lethal injection, come hither!!!

That is a really scary picture, I must have missed her doing that yesterday!!!

Was that directed at Jose???

Yikes.:maddening:

I would like to point out that a lot of THs ask if people could put a young mother to death? Well, she is no longer a young Mother, she cleared up that little problem.

42 min!!!!!

Please don't let the plane be delayed!!! I'm praying whoever it is is at the court house right now. I'm waiting on pins and needles for someone there to tweet who they see in the hall any minute now.

I think what CM wanted a "free statement" from HHJP. If the judge had said "the defense is not required to put out any statement or defense," it kind'a leaves the impression the pros has not put out a good case. This is what I think CM was aiming at, and the judge by being thoughtful to the jury and giving them a ruff time line did not put out this "free" sentiment. Of course they were going to put on a defense, other wise they would miss all that free TV time!! And they surely want everyone to know how brilliant they are.

can't wait to see such brilliance in action :floorlaugh:

Personally I cannot wait. They are going to crash and burn. They made their first mistake mentioning him in their opening remarks. All they can try to do is attack his character and make HIM look like a liar but the bottom line will be that they defense cannot pin anything on him.

Since the DT has made a personal attack on 9 out of 10 witnesses, yet another "go at the jugular" will fall flat IMO. Anti-climactic to say the least...the jury will have had it up to here with the attacks by then.

Or can they? Is there some ambiguity with his finding Caylee? Will the DT find a hole in the State's case to slither into?

I'm driving myself batty with these types of questions.

Thank God there's clearer heads here than mine.

IIRC, the media interviewed him on the side of the road where he said he saw the woman w/ the floppy hat and sunglasses. I remember it being discussed here too, but it's buried somewhere.

So much has happened in three years that discussions like that seem to have happened 10 years ago. It's been a long grind to justice for Caylee.

I wonder if her cell pings put her in the area?

I think what CM wanted was a "free statement" from HHJP. If the judge had said "the defense is not required to put out any statement or defense," it kind'a leaves the impression the pros has not put out a good case. This is what I think CM was aiming at, and the judge by being thoughtful to the jury and giving them a ruff time line did not put out this "free" sentiment. Of course they were going to put on a defense, other wise they would miss all that free TV time!! And they surely want everyone to know how brilliant they are.

They read here and elsewhere so they know we don't think they're all that smart. I think it's all just face time. Somebody famous said all publicity is good publicity "as long as they spell my name right."

BBM...how funny. What is old? I am 53 and keep saying "I've got 25 good years left"......

Old? I'm 52 and apparently way older than you in my own mind lol!!! I'm job hunting and that's making me feel ancient I guess. :floorlaugh:

Anyone else think the state resting their case early was to catch the DT off guard, pants at half staff and unprepared.

I don't think they will be ready to begin their case this week, in fact I don't think they will be ready next week either.

Gotta love the SA tactics here..

I'd bet a case of orange they wouldn't be ready a year from now.

What was up with those sidebar transcripts?? Ole CM - arguing just to argue. Don't like him at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ricardo55