2011.06.14 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Eighteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure where to put this, but I just heard Mark Lippman {the Anthony's attorney} talking on tv with FOX News.

He was asked about the allegations made against George {and Lee} in Baez's opening statements, and since the Anthony's are denieing these, if they could file suit about this.

He said that they had looked into it, and as far as Baez goes, there is nothing they can do, however, and he specifically said, "People that no longer work for the defense, such as Andrea Lyon have been put on notice".
That if whoever is "Talking", had better shut it up and off, or they could be looking at a possible lawsuit.

It's because the defense, and I mean Baez in particular, is highly pizzed off at Kronk for finding the body. Baez never wanted Caylee's remains to be found. He is going to attack Kronk all he can for messing up his star case by finding the remains. It's an ego thing, sadly enough, with Baez. He is letting ego, not logic and reason, dictate how he does this case since it started. It makes NO SENSE whatsoever to even go after Kronk AT ALL for the defense, NONE, but they are still stupidly going to do it. *sigh*

Good point. Baez takes it all personally and makes it all personal. His fatal flaw IMO.

Who in your opinion was the best witness for the state till now? Mine is Dr. G, no doubt about it!

I'm calline up the feed - and they are running their local newscast about the case. Saw a bullet on this that said Nick Savage is up for one of the last witnesses and now their showing the pic of the tattoo

Did the JUST now subpoena him? I guess because the State thwarted them by Kronk..that was a genius move!!
It really was and if the DT calls him I would love to see the SA ask two questions of him:

Mr. Kronk did you find a skull in the woods?

Does your trunk stink like a dead body?

I do wonder what she will get...I'm going with LWOP.

I am afraid that is what she will get LWOP. But the good part of that is she should be in general population. My retired LE husband says they can't put her there, because other inmates don't like child murderers....but I think that is where she needs to go.

Anyone else getting really anxious to find out what witness/es we are waiting for? Where are all these reporters at?? Shouldn't they be staked out at the airport to give us the scoop on who arrived??
I'm totally anxious here. My solar plexus even hurts.

Who in your opinion was the best witness for the state till now? Mine is Dr. G, no doubt about it!

Dr Garavaglia AND Dr Vass.

Vass is so full of life when talking about death. Amazing witness!

It's because the defense, and I mean Baez in particular, is highly pizzed off at Kronk for finding the body. Baez never wanted Caylee's remains to be found. He is going to attack Kronk all he can for messing up his star case by finding the remains. It's an ego thing, sadly enough, with Baez. He is letting ego, not logic and reason, dictate how he does this case since it started. It makes NO SENSE whatsoever to even go after Kronk AT ALL for the defense, NONE, but they are still stupidly going to do it. *sigh*

I agree with this. My brother just came to stay with me right about the time the frye hearings started and has gotten interested in the case since. He also said that Baez ego is front and center.
I already knew that, but very refreshing to hear it from him, who hasn't followed this case until recently.
He also thinks she is guilty of murder.

I'm calline up the feed - and they are running their local newscast about the case. Saw a bullet on this that said Nick Savage is up for one of the last witnesses and now their showing the pic of the tattoo
Was there an FBI agent named Savage in a bunch of novels by a famous mystery author?

Ya know what? That's a very good question! Where were the TCOM experts in this case?? I'm sure the cell phone evidence was interesting in this case. It appears they just used witness testimony to uncover all the lies rather than using cell phone evidence. Wonder why they didn't do both?

Why they didn't put on cell phone records to prove GA was no where near the house or near ICA at the time of Caylee's alleged drowning.

Good Morning everyone! I'm just getting here. Anxious to know who the witness is that we've been waiting for. Anyone got any clue to who it might be? The botanist?

I'm hoping it's Tim Miller.

Its still odd. How can JB now realize what this looks like. Yes, this case has been high profile. JB will be known as the dunce of this trial. CM as the mean and rude one... why wouldn't you want to be known as a strong lawyer? Now we all know (not that we didn't know before... but now EVERYONE knows) he's not a good lawyer. In fact, he is a poor lawyer.
By skipping the foundation of ICA being abused they are screwing up their defense before they even get their CIC started.

I will never understand a man and his ego... lol :waitasec:

Did the JUST now subpoena him? I guess because the State thwarted them by Kronk..that was a genius move!!

It looks like they did it recently because this article was published yesterday, June 13 in the afternoon.

Remember -- the DT was "serving subpoeanas" to witnesses as they left the witness stand ...

:waitasec:

Can't wait to hear HOW Kronk got the body from GA and ICA ... blah blah blah ... :floorlaugh:

Good Morning everyone! I'm just getting here. Anxious to know who the witness is that we've been waiting for. Anyone got any clue to who it might be? The botanist?

That's who I'm thinking. It has to be, he's crucial to showing Caylee could not have been dumped there after 10/14, when Casey was jailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member