2011.06.14 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Eighteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have given some more thought to the anticlimactic about to end presentation by the SA.

While we were expecting fireworks.....do we not think that the jury took notice of the panic, repeated objections that were overruled, and extensive sidebars?

Additionally....JB's efforts to sneak in questions that had already been prohibited......paint a rather clear picture of.... "OH CHIT......what the he77 do we do now?"

AND....let's not forget Lee elicited a comment from KC in a jailhouse video visit.....that the tattoo was in fact "Caylee related".

I believe tomorrow the State will enter a few things into evidence that they neglected to previously, then the DT will make the motion for acquittal. The jury will be there & it should be short.

Thank you Thumbtack!

So, after all that, the court will be in recess until Thurs morning?

I just thought I'd throw this in as ICA clothes always comes up. PLEASE don't ask me to link it...my mind is mush the last few days.

There is a storage room below the courthouse that have lots of donated clothes for indigent defendants, and they are free to make use of them during trial. If I had to guess, I'd say I read that in OS last weekend. Her team can pick them out and bring them to her. Explains a lot to me!

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...n-Clothing-Closet-available-for-Casey-Anthony

Here is the link for the story.

ICA creates chaos and seems to thrive on drama. She has continued this for 3 years and the entire hoopla of her trial fits into her need for attention. Wonder if she will crash and burn when the State will dispell the DT story step by step.

The old CA swung back into action today. She answered the States questions but it took prodding by LDB.

Please........... We have had to remove way too many posts today which were highly critical of the point of view of other posters in a very accusatory way. Some were rude and told other posters how they should post.

Here is the rule of etiquette.

Abusive Comments, Flaming, or derogatory insults or comments are strictly against the rules. If you disagree with another member’s point of view, do so in a mature and civil manner. If someone posts to discuss their personal problems or seeks help from other forums members, please do not respond unless you have something positive or helpful to add. If you find yourself being flamed or insulted by another member, please do not dignify that person with a response. Notify a moderator and let us handle it.

Now the sidebar is not to talk about other posters. Respectful debate is great. Pointing fingers and telling others they can't post their point of view is a violation of the rules.

Please get back on topic. The topic of this thread is not "Talking about other posters". Or who was here longest or who left for whatever reason. STOP

No more warnings.

Sorry to be so lazy, but I have been in and out all day with the birthday baby and I am still not quite finished with that, but as I was running back and forth listening with one ear, I got the impression that there will really be nothing of importance tomorrow, as far as watching goes. Just going to admit some evidence and most likely rest and JB isn't going to be ready until Thursday? Is that correct?

It seems to me that Casey was doing the controlling, everyone was jumping through her hoops, not Cindy's.

ITA They walked on eggshells trying to get info out of ICA to find Caylee.ICA was the dysfunction in that family.

Please........... We have had to remove way too many posts today which were highly critical of the point of view of other posters in a very accusatory way. Some were rude and told other posters how they should post.

Abusive Comments, Flaming, or derogatory insults or comments are strictly against the rules. If you disagree with another member’s point of view, do so in a mature and civil manner. If someone posts to discuss their personal problems or seeks help from other forums members, please do not respond unless you have something positive or helpful to add. If you find yourself being flamed or insulted by another member, please do not dignify that person with a response. Notify a moderator and let us handle it.

Now the sidebar is not to talk about other posters. Respectful debate is great. Pointing fingers and telling others they can't post their point of view is a violation of the rules.

Please get back on topic. The topic of this thread is not "Talking about other posters". Or who was here longest or who left for whatever reason. STOP

No more warnings.

:bump:

Since I missed most of today's testimony I just watched Kathi/BillSheaffer's analysis of the day. They talked about a missing dufflebag, taken from the A's garage and how it might have been used to transport Caylee with the other bags inside. I don't remember any previous mention of this bag....?
http://www.wftv.com/video/28238331/index.html

I have given some more thought to the anticlimactic about to end presentation by the SA.

While we were expecting fireworks.....do we not think that the jury took notice of the panic, repeated objections that were overruled, and extensive sidebars?

Additionally....JB's efforts to sneak in questions that had already been prohibited......paint a rather clear picture of.... "OH CHIT......what the he77 do we do now?"

If I were a Juror, one of the strongest influences on me would have been the demeanor and professionalism of the SA team and the underhanded,frankly sneaky way the DT has behaved, and a generally pathetic aura about them.
There could not have been a more contrasting picture of RIGHT vs WRONG displayed. What was unspoken conveyed a lot.

No more warnings.

Okie dokie. We're going to lock up and let everyone take time to go to the Rules Forum and review the WS Policies. I would suggest beginning with the Rules of Etiquette and Dealing with your Fellow Posters threads.

I will re-open this thread with the heat has cooled down and people have regained their composure. Chill out. Go read the Rules forum. We'll talk again soon. :)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]Here is the link to the RULES FORUM[/ame].

Please review.

Thank this post when you are done.

Okay, we going to try this again. Sidebar closes every night so you guys have a couple of more hours.

So we are all clear - Anymore posts where posters are attacking each other instead of addressing the post and it will be closed immediately and TOs are going to be swift.

Have been watching since day 31, and in my opinion the SA have done a very fine job and we may think they left a lot of key facts out, just because we have been following this for 3 yrs. But I think their strategy is brilliant. Let them not give too much credence to Caseys claims of molestation by dad and brother, there is no proof. And as to some witnesses, such as RK and Kiomarie that they did not call, they will ask a few key questions on rebuttal when the defense calls them. The defense is in panic mode. They know the way it is going. The State will ask the important questions on cross they need to and bring the case home. But I must add, that ICA will never get the DP, because IMO from hearing a few tweets. a few of the jurors seem sympathetic to CA. But one thing I cant figure out for the life of me, is how the defense will bring RK to the stand and have him bolster their theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1