2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, ICA told Jessie, Tony and her jail friend, Robin, about her father and brother attempting to molest her. They had to investigate it. It could go to motive. I think it was the responsible thing for the police to do.

(do I believe her? No)
IIRC, on the witness stand, TL said KC only accused Lee of molesting her, and she accused George of physically abusing her. I don't remember what the other two said.

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Juror's are yawning & stretching. Not wanting to play around today. Hope they can get some energy drinks if this is how the defense playsout

I hate to keep harping on this... but this woman testified during direct examination that Caylee and Casey were excluded because of this "17" and then when Jose was just back up there talking to her she said she could not exclude anyone?? Why did she say earlier that she could exclude Casey and Caylee... then switch that she could not exclude anyone?? She said it was inconclusive and she couldn't exclude anyone... WHY... then did she sit there and say that earlier?? She has my hinky meter up majorly!!

If Paris Hilton's DNA was shot into space on a moon capsule, brought back to earth, sunk to the bottom of the ocean for 3 years, hoisted back up and tested for DNA evidence...should I be surprised if tests didn't show the presence of Paris Hilton's DNA?

Shocking, this testimony. Just shocking.

JB & JA @ sidebar w/HHBP - JB rolling eyes, shaking head, tongue in cheek (literally) eyebrow raise....nods while listen to HHBp ....leans one side to other....JA gestures...JB shekes head - responds to JA HHBP talks....JA shaking head adamantly no hands waving as if saying No Way....JB hands in pockets rocking back and forth on heel to toe

back to bench

KC being 15-19, does this mean she could come up a 17?

I respectfully disagree! Dr. Vass and Dr. G were TRUE professionals when being cross examined by the defense. No hostility at all, just the facts!!!

IMO they were both very combative. But that's just my opinion. I didn't like Dr G - I thought she had this celebrity air about her and to me in my own opinion she was very combative with CM. All in all again it's expected. It's State against defense. Otherwise, if all agreed, why have a trial.

Clarifying her testimony so many times and feeling the need to offer additional information decreases her credibility and professional demeanor. IMO

ITA, I have yet to hear this woman give a simple "yes" or "no" answer when asked a clear question.

It's always, "Well according to the notes I had made in relation to that particular..." or "Again, my report is inconclusive in so far as..."

Good grief.

I gotta say regarding Juror #4 - she said she couldn't judge. That's a big difference from assuming that ICA is innocent... So I don't think she'd be taking notes just to argue innocence. That would be technically judging too.

Guess she just didn't want to judge anyone guilty.

well...this has been a waste...a huge waste! Watching this was a big fat waste of time.
Oh...and don't bother asking me to spend another dang day watching. I will listen instead. I know sweetie and I love you but nobody is learning anything from what is getting sad and I am tired of it! Don't bother trying to get anymore out of me and trying to convince me to change my mind.
Oooops, sidebars over. Let me get back to the show and we will talk later.
:)

JA is a Knight is Shining Armor for Caylee Marie Anthony

So upsetting. Who takes a picture of their daughter when she's upset like that?

I have one of my son at that age - he looks just like that. He was madder than a hornet at me because I was trying to extract him from his superman costume...

DNA expert admits that DNA could have been destroyed if a body was in a swampy location. FINALLY!!! Why did this have to take 6 hours?!

the smarm, the evil, the dark :hypno: verbage, the jedi mind trick attempts...it was too much for my soul. :shakehead: I apologize for offering such carp. You guys make me feel so much better. :tyou:

Come on...no blood, a guy that George called who has kidnapped someone before...flowers in the attic, Lee WAS TESTED! DNA, Win Lose or Draw Pad...

Ladies and gents of the jury, you didn't? Did you?

There was no Sea MEN! Her mother would say you will go to jail for the rest of your natural frickin life! The GAS can, of course...with the DUCT TAPE...remember! She CRIED and cried and cried AND cried. While Casey had come around the corner, then she "went back."

We will never know if there was blood in the pool. Dogs cannot testify. Who would believe a dog?

Important! Casey is a liar. Casey cannot show emotion she feels about the death of her daughter, although she cried and cried...she must have cried herself out?

Casey's world is called LA Bella Vita, she is a good person she bought pizza lunch for the people at the tattoo shop. Casey is a loving doting mother...can't you see she left Caylee on the balcony alone because George sexually molested her. Shirley was in the Pontiac and so was Rick! There was

NO blood found in TL car! I am sure there is more, but how much more do we need to see...? :dunno:

I truly do love that hes wearing purple. I love that he's so passionate.

I know who my vote goes for to closing statement.
(Glad to hear the cough is getting better!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member