2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DT up to 25 items in evidence. they have a long way to go to reach the state

Shoot me if you want to, but I actually agree with JB about the heart shaped sticker evidence. It's iffy, imo.

I love this witness. She's always so clear, concise, personable...

Nope, he's trying to point out that the heart shaped sticker was far from skull and other bones...thus, could just be random trash. Fair point. Let's see where he takes it.

ETA: Uh, he's done? So he takes it nowhere? Okay.
Didn't the former CSI testify just a few moments ago that one of Caylee's bones was found near the sticker, like in the same search "grid"?

Jose making such a big deal about the heart shaped sticker only makes it look that much more important. The way the State is just ignoring this display of... well, I don't even know what Jose's doing... makes it even worse.

This is really hard to watch.

An aside.....I had a hair appt this morning....didn't bother postponing because my highlights were more important to me than ANYTHING JB could possibly say.

Additionally...I tuned in after lunch......on laptop ....on the bed. ......

I just woke up. Have been asleep since right after I posted the pictures.

JB...you are going to have to step it up buddy. You put me to sleep!!!

Miss Welch the witness is back again. She'd look cute with bangs. (sorry, I'm bored by JB)

JB asking about trash again.. I just don't understand how this all flies. JB very clearly accused GA of molestation as well as covering up the crime. It was not "it's possible", he very clearly said "this is what happened." So every witness that does not shore that up just makes it looks worse for them, IMO.

Shoot me if you want to, but I actually agree with JB about the heart shaped sticker evidence. It's iffy, imo.

Yeah. I only think it matters if the state has something more significant to attach to it. Otherwise it's not a key piece of evidence. IMO.

JB asking if any bones were found past lane 6

I think he is trying to determine that the heart was not close to the last bones found. I am not sure but I don't think bones float as readily as cardboard.

I noticed too. Maybe because she's FINALLY realizing how bad her DT is (wishful thinking on my part)

Maybe she's trying to work herself up to another bogus barf-a-thon so she can get out of court early today?

I personally thing the "puffy" sticker is much to do about nothing. It looks like the kind my girls wore when they were small as 'earrings'. They fell off quite easily when brushed against hair, coats, jackets, etc. This was an area where many young children were present.

:cup::coffeeup::cup: Double espressos for everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BG89