2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm completely lost and I have an Engineering degree. Granted, not a chemist, but I'm still smart.

No DNA from shovel = ICA didn't want to get a splinter from the handle, so she put on a pair of oven-mitts that she got from a drawer in the kitchen.

Never know. It really could be that simple.

Oh boy. What is the point of explaining how DNA is inherited? She already said the DNA wasn't at a level that she could make a conclusion about. So why does this matter?

Ok I am going to run the vacuum and spray some Febreeze about. Ya'll hollar real loud if something happens that I should know about, lol!

Just remember this is for justice for Caylee!

BBL

wm

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Baez asks if jurors can raise their hands if they don't understand. Judge Perry says no. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

hubby was just asking about joyce's ulysses. I hadnt even noticed that caylee was killed on bloomsday. I think I will go to dublin next year for bloomsday and release green balloons for caylee since she will never get to have a vacation in dublin :(

Also the date Ted and Sylvia got married.

I was thinking about this before we began and listening to JB is more like trying to read Finnegan's Wake than Ulysses.

Why is this lady still being asked questions.

JB is very craftily demonstrating that all the evidence the SA didn't put on because it failed to meet the threshold for relevance is, in fact, irrelevant.

isn't this speculation on her part? There was not enough results to get results, correct???

Hypothetical....my goodness..

jose! tell me why you said day one we would know everything ! do not waste time about things that will make jurors fall asleep. tell us about kronk, why caylee would have duct tape, why we are not reading caseys jail house letters to jury. why casey wants t0 adopt a irish baby with accent. why george and cindy cry because casey threw dad under bus with such lies- nows the time to start the show!! why would casey see a dead baby in drowning and just continue to lead beautiful life 31 days. she obvious did not care in the end she blamed george for everything. does she like bologna in jail for three years ? ugh- i am looking at clock thinking 5pm will be soon and he, jose, wasted the day!!!!!

casey wears virgin white today - not black to mourn her baby girl

I've never seen such a ridiculous amount of TMI in my life! Shut it down, JB. Let the witness go. Arghhhh!

JB gazes so lovingly and proudly at his witness just like a Mom would gaze at her child saying it's first word.:crazy:

Has SNL been having a field day portraying JB? Just thought of that - haven't watched in ages.

Im sure JBs goal is to bore and frustrate the jury to the point that they all throw down their notebooks and storm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz