2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*raises hand and waves it frantically*

May I be excused, please? PLEASE?!

By now, none of us knows what item they are speaking of...

Oh, ok it's the duct tape.

So the expert says that ICA was excluded from the tests on the duct tape

Caylee was also excluded

I cannot wait until JA gets up there

Yep,if you watched Phil Spectors trial ,this is exactly what Linda Kenny-Baden did. Mass confusion and a whole lotta nothin'

I wish JB had the bee pen from Picture Pages. That might make his scribbles more interesting.

:bee:

I think Mr. Baez is trying to induce a hypnagogic trance state in the jurors so he can plant some kind of pro-defense suggestion. I know I'm close to nodding off...

Obviously someone, in a past hearing, was able to put together a powerpoint presentation to be put on the overhead...why oh why, did JB not do a sheet for the overhead to see this info...

Also, this is so overloading the jury with unneeded info just to say that an FBI analyst left DNA on the tape. *my eyes are now rolling around loose in my head!"
That's the point, IMO.

Ohhhhhhh - ICA excluded...Caylee excluded from DNA profile. BB's DNA was submitted, right? so could not have been his.....

ALSO George excluded.

So Georges DNA not on duct tape either... thats what I just learned.

Keep in mind the defense doesn't have to prove anything. They just have to create reasonable doubt...JMHO.

I have to restart puter, thanks for all the posts! I'll be back.

Seubert up @ white paper illustrating to jury w/hand drawn graph......(wouldn't this have been easier to put on the overhead? MO)

D3s1358 chromosome #3....house phone number.....
looking
go down the line.....name each category....@ the very end she is actually look to see if peaks present and then evaluate results

these are dnr repeats present @ each of the locations....one from mother and one from father....if parents have the same STR type you are going to have just the one peak..... when you have dna profile @ one location...don't have all 13 to get a result...only listed out 9 here....second test lists out others....depend on marker is how discriminatory = that is a different part of the process.....relating to ducttape on non-sticky side? in report .....list profile here ....fall below....write it out here? that is fine.....

how markers to exclude someone? could just take 1 to exclude an individual....kc was excluded....from this particular item(duct tape) both Caylee excluded as well...further to determine partial profile....use all known blood samples submitted from Kc, Caylee, and CA and LA and GA...compared profiles those to this dna profile...all individuals were excluded from this profile.....Seubert back to witness stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ricardo55