2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH EM GEE! That pig was in that trunk MUCH longer than Caylee was in ICA's. What is the point of this?!

I find this witness very boring. He doesn't come across as having pertinent information. This is not Nebraska. The bugs have a different life in Nebraska. Why is he talking so long?

I do hope those jurors make that correlation...seems not to be the same as what Dr. Vass did and JB was all over him...I do hope JA brings the jury back to the real issues....to me this is moot since the same conditions weren't met with Florida weather...

showing decomposed reamins of pig in trunk after 11 days :(

IMO This will backfire on JB bigtime as the jury imagines poor Caylee.

He is now showing pictures from Day 11 of this experiment. :waitasec:

I feel so bad for the jurors .This is gross.

I am not getting his point. Caylee was trippled bagged this pig is not.

I had to do some work for a while, and then glanced back at the laptop screen. Seeing that dead animal with all the maggots was quite the shock.

@bobkealing Rumor has it that Lawyer Gaga might make a guest appearance on WESH with @RichardHornsby & @BobKealing tomorrow, stay tuned..

The car was driven and aired. The trunk was then opened at the tow yard. It was taken home and the trunk and car was vented for over 24 hours. Cindy cleaned the car. And there is also the speculation that George cleaned the trunk. If there were flies in the car they would have been removed by the cleaning Cindy and George did but now play down their role in.

edited to add George said flies flew out. Caylee was not left exposed she was triple bagged. She was only in the car 3 to 5 days. When the car was towed she was no longer in the car and when the car was finally discovered and seized by LE several weeks had gone by. That is not what this scientist has reconstructed.

Well, pics of decomposing pigs finally gets ICA's attention. She's watching at full attention now. No paralegal duties for her. Disgusting.

Poor Dr. Haskell. If he's watching this, he's thinking, I know I trained this guy, did he not pay attention to a word I said?

And it is just RIDICULOUS to compare Nebraska to Florida. I bet all the FLORIDIANS on the jury are very insulted right now.

Is he showing a photo of a pig in a trunk? Talking about white spots, says he doesn't know what to call them then says, "Oh, maggots".

He seems to be making some points for the State...ring stain...from the decomp event...

I tell you one thing.....if I were on the jury - I'd be thinking of Caylee's body during this presentation and would be sickened further at the thought of what her mother did to her. This is good stuff for the state, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove