2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do they question witness' when the jury isn't there? :waitasec:

I dont love this judge. He isnt playing fair and if miss casey gets away with murder, I hope he cant live with himself.

C'mon now...you guys can't have it both ways. You cheer when Baez gets the smack down from HHJP, but when JA gets the smack down, suddenly he's biased.

The defense IS going to win a few. If they didn't I would seriously wonder about the fairness of HHJP. Try to take it all in stride. :)

JMO

JA asking for an example of a study or an author.

TH is pausing to think.... He isn't sure.

can you give me a study......ahhhh ehhhhh ahhhhh about color? well color is mentioned

I don't believe this witness. I don't believe he has studied human decomp on carpet.

JA making him give a study and the witness is stuttering.

IMO

I know it is frustrating and nerve-wracking, but remember that HHJP is trying make sure that he shuts all the appeals doors.
There will be an appeal, but HHJP is protecting the record and trying to protect whatever jury decision is ultimately made. But in doing so, I believe he is making legitimate decisions based on the merits and not just calling shots in favor of record/decision protection. In short, he is doing his job.

Witness says the color quality of a decomp stain on a carpet is a dark blackish stain. The color is mentioned in some paper.

I hope Ashton tones down his voice some, seems like it could be taken as badgering by some.

He's never physically examined the stain in the Sunfire... buh bye, you are thwarted again JB.

C'mon now...you guys can't have it both ways. You cheer when Baez gets the smack down from HHJP, but when JA gets the smack down, suddenly he's biased.

The defense IS going to win a few. If they didn't I would seriously wonder about the fairness of HHJP. Try to take it all in stride. :)

JMO

Well said. Agree 100%

Has there been a point made?
This is ludicrous but sad.
Plus I feel sick and feel terrible for Caylee.

Worried about judge protecting appeal. That assumes ICA will be convicted,which JA is trying to do. Not sure the judge should try to protect his "record".

I think JA should have kept his cool. I think the jury was probably asleep with this testimony. Now they will pay special attention to all this since all this hullabaloo. JA needs to put on his poker face and not show emotion during testimony.

Witness says it's a greasy stain from fluids and body fats.

I dont love this judge. He isnt playing fair and if miss casey gets away with murder, I hope he cant live with himself.

Don't give up on him yet. He has an outstanding record on convictions sticking and not being over turned. We may not agree with what is happening, but no doubt in my mind he is doing it to keep this conviction we will see from being overturned.

Hang in there, don't give up on HHJP, he's crossing his t's and dotting his i's.

Well he has to go by the rules he cant be biased or the case can get ruled out we have seen other Judges asked to step donwn and another takes his place.

We really really really dont want that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member