2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so. A kid that was railroaded by a tunnel visioned cop. He was able to after 30 years extract dna that did not match him, but the womans exhusband. He first tries to recreate the how the crime sceen occured, then marks specific places most probable to contain DNA. He's really a nice guy, and from a guy who's been to Holland before, a farm with a barn is a really nice place :)

Yep. Baez was rather desperately trying to make a connection between that case and this one while having Eikelenboom go over his credentials, which is why Ashton did a preemptive objection and asked for a sidebar. Evidently HHJP agreed it was not relevant and Baez was forced to move on.

Baez trying to plant seeds.

Thwarted again. :loser:

Ashton asks about likelihood of finding DNA if subject was under water in extreme heat.. RE says difficult to answer but should be some.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:27 PM

caylee-bubbles.jpg

So far, this appears to be the one DT witness who may escape with his reputation intact. :)

I think this guy loves talking to Ashton no matter the circumstances, because he knows Ashton's reputation. Hopefully, he'll get caught up in the moment, and agree with Ashton.

I think he's being refreshingly honest without agenda. He is stating what he can or cannot do, what is likely or extremely unlikely to be found, and seems in agreement with JA - some of it is open to discussion obviously. They seem to respect each other, which makes a change..

ITA. And Linda Drane Burdick is a very close second!

I think they have different strengths, therefore I have to love them equally. They're both amazing. Mr. George is pretty damn spiffy, too.

I like this witness. He's honest and forthright.

And I think he likes JA...maybe he feels like he is talking to someone who actually knows about DNA....unlike Jose, who at dinner with Eik, probably said...'hey, does a banana have DNA?' :floorlaugh:

Does anyone know who is still waiting in Hall to testify today?

I so hope that the DT is done with scientific testimony as NONE of their witnesses have done well!! JMO

different tweets have said Mellich, Vass, and CSI girl that has been there before...

But Eikelenboom does say it would be harder to trace DNA. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:28 PM

Ashton: Contamination DNA would only mask original DNA at the same loci.

Don't throw rocks at me, but I like this Dutch guy.

I'd like him more if he'd stated to His Honour that he'd been insufficiently briefed by JB, also that he should not be portrayed by JB as an 'expert' and that he did not feel himself qualified to tender a professional opinion in this case

In a way, this is the best expert that the DT has presented. He is answering truthfully, not getting defensive, and doesn't sound (like the others) that he is skewing his testimony to fit the defense. :cow:

And JB fought to get this witness ON the stand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop