2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, maybe in Europe the expert witnesses give their real, actual opinions. He isn't just reflexively trying to evade answering JA's questions. He seems to pretty much just like talking about DNA.

Ooh...JB said "panties". That creeped me out.

OMG. Did JB just say skeletized the first time!!

Ok sorry if I offend, JA & JB need to stop the pissing match. Move on!

Let's move away from the comments on ICA's appearance and back into the infinitely more fascinating & pertinent world of witness testimony please.

:tyou:

Defense is trying for insanity.... look at her - she's OBVIOUSLY not right....:crazy:

A very wise old woman (who learned it from older wise women) told me that the mouth is the true indicator of mental health. And this was confirmed decades later when I read that scientists now held the same opinion

Most believe the 'eyes are the window of the soul', but the wise women look instead to the mouth and say, ' It's the first to show, to go '

KC's mouth and jaw alignment indicate to me that all is not well with her. She's taking on a Neanderthal appearance, imo, with the brain pushed to the back and the will in total control. It's not pleasant to see, imo

Don't know what you're seeing at home, but there's a gross drowning victim hand pic up now. #caseyanthony
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 2:37 PM

I have never thought of using Duct Tape for anything before this trial. Well I bought me a roll and I am putting it to good use. The wire in my VS Bra made it way thru the fabric, so instead of throwing it out..I Duct Taped it :) it works beautifully....thanks Casey for the tip!

CONDITION of the item is important...Thanks Jose

Jose, please sit down, its over
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

JB just pointed out that the 4th piece of duct tape was not around Caylee's mouth.

Hey, maybe in Europe the expert witnesses give their real, actual opinions. He isn't just reflexively trying to evade answering JA's questions. He seems to pretty much just like talking about DNA.

and hhjp warned him about this right before the break.... about the burden shifting ((most likely based on his questioning))

reginasmola Regina Smola
After all that testimony, did anyone learn anything? #caseyanthony
27 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Bill Shaefer was saying there was an Att on DT who is married to Death Row inmate. I know that we have known this but for the life of me I cant remember who it was?

anyone?

Rosalie Bolin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members