2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kathy Belich and the other reporter from yesterday are smirking/giggling each time JB is up speaking...

JB has studied a lot in "this area" (DNA)? Too bad he didn't devote that same amount of study to law practice.

If nothing else, I HOPE HHJP allows the prosecution statement read to the jury that Ashton read.....

I thought this was ruled on before? Or am I remembering something else completely? TIA

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand......

Uhhhh that would have been England JB, where DNA was first mapped. Crick and Watson - and one of those was an American. A woman, Rosalind Franklin, was involved as well. He may think he has studied in this area, but I have my reservations.

Mr Eikelenboom is well known in the "DNA community". JB

So what's the DT point? They want to show a different dead body was in the trunk?

Ohhhhh dear Biaz is talking about using low copy DNA that is used in Europe. Now this is where I want to point out that the defense all but crucified Dr. Voss for his "sniffer invention" ... My question is how is this any different? Both are new science ! What is good for the goose is good for the gander!

JA unaware that the low copy DNA - what Mr. Baez keeps calling it his "Kit", is being done in USA. Baez is saying Mr. E. is well known in the DNA community for being a DNA pioneer according to Mr. Baez study of DNA.....What is that smell?

it finally dawned on me what this guy and the "touch dna" is all about.

Baez is jealous that ashton is famous for being the first to successfully bring dna testing into a court case and successfully prosecute because of it.

Baez wants so badly to one up him and get this in, therefore becoming "famous" at least in his own little mind. :loser:

bingo!!!!

Eiklenbloom is well known in the scientific community...per JB.

Earlier when googling his name I came across an article about him entitled 'CSI For Hire'.

at this rate they will have to start at 7:30 soon...

HHJP: grants states request for instruction. Prohibit testimony concerning possibility of testing by DNA analysis of the decomposition fluid in the trunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member