2011.06.22 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-five)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pamela
@MagpieFromHinky Pamela
HHJP's beautiful court staff Karen (long auburn hair) is about 5'10" HHJP is about 5'4"/5'5" LOL. Cute stuff

Just heard on wftv news that April Whalen's parents said April and Casey did talk while she was in jail but it was just about "stupid stuff".

Ok - I drifted in and out of consciousness today....did we win again? No? Why?
Let's talk because it will be a boring afternoon with no theatre.

Just heard on wftv news that April Whalen's parents said April and Casey did talk while she was in jail but it was just about "stupid stuff".

now last night the producer of JVM said she spoke to AW on the phone and AW told her she NEVER spoke to ICA at all!I do not know what to believe anymore when it comes to this trail

About the syringe. These same kinds of needles are used to give cats & dogs insulin.

Oh I need to go read this:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/22/casey-s-rommate-tells-all.html

ETA: She told Trace twice that the media was saying Lee was Caylee's father, as if gauging Tracy's "reaction as a trial balloon." She enjoyed saying outrageous things, per Tracy. Interesting article, a lot we've already heard.
This was a very interesting article. Thanks, Oakley. Much better than listening to "you-know-who", whom I have on mute, right now on HLN.

Cindy said all of ICA's clothes that were picked up from TL's apt. reeked of cigarette smoke. Of course she washed them!!

So, has anyone seen the details of this Supreme Court ruling regarding the death penalty in Florida?

myfoxorlando link has Dianna Tennis on with others until 12:30....

thought the shoes (22 pair) with no evidence was a lot of taxpayer money being spent on FBI experts with non-findings.

now going over samples from tevlar bags w/CM -

About the syringe. These same kinds of needles are used to give cats & dogs insulin.

If that was a 3cc syringe, No. Insulin for dogs and cats are given with 1cc syringes and the smaller gauge needles.

Ok I have a question.

The ME ,who testified for the SA on the probable cause of death, is that the same ME who signed Caylee's death cetificate ?

I will continue to dig and see what I can find, but I found this post from last week I wanted to share about Amy's tape:

Old 06-14-2011, 08:42 PM
Justice is coming, Caylee

Amy's tape, which yes, she referred to as duct tape, was actually sleuthed a long time ago and it was actually gaff tape, which is completely different. Gaff tape is a textured tape used in theater and on other stuff (like my super awesome hula hoop!)

Anyway, this point is a non-issue and moot, not relevant, etc. Please don't ask me to dig up links b/c it's been forever and ever...but I'm sure there's info in the duct tape threads about this.

Linda Kenny Baden is NO match for Jeff Ashton, she needs to back off because she is not doing CA any favors. She is trying to run the forensics from afar, it's not working Linda.

If she was so smart she would be to busy with her own cases and not have the time to do her screeching on every tv show that will give her the time.
Go away Linda.

Was looking for this photo and the thread closed.....
photo of Casey next to DS

Doesn't this explain why Casey's chair is low? Seriously?

In this photo ICA looks drugged up. Just looking at her appearance makes me think the DT is so over her. No attention being paid to ICA by her team unless she speaks or questions them. :twocents:

I will continue to dig and see what I can find, but I found this post from last week I wanted to share about Amy's tape:

Old 06-14-2011, 08:42 PM
Justice is coming, Caylee

Amy's tape, which yes, she referred to as duct tape, was actually sleuthed a long time ago and it was actually gaff tape, which is completely different. Gaff tape is a textured tape used in theater and on other stuff (like my super awesome hula hoop!)

Anyway, this point is a non-issue and moot, not relevant, etc. Please don't ask me to dig up links b/c it's been forever and ever...but I'm sure there's info in the duct tape threads about this.

Darn, I thought it was duck tape. ICA is stupid, but probably smart enough to know to throw the whole role out after use. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654