2011.06.22 TRIAL Day Twenty-five (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, how does a defense attorney handle this? Does he just look at the activity and decide for himself what time period it was? Or does he ask the client, "OK, now, which lull was the one where she drowned?"

Oh how sweet. JB, CM and ICA having a good laugh. :rolleyes:

Yeah, wonder what's got them in such a good mood today, after yesterday's multiple fiascos?

LDB just went over to the DT table and handed JB a manilla folder and JB and ICA both signed what ever was inside.

Looks like they have Casey sitting on the floor now...

I swear if she lowers her chair anymore, she will bump her chin on the table.

LDB handed JB something for ICA to sign this morning.

I think the judge should be there before 8:55 if they want to get started by 9.

In today's news thread it is being said that the DT is going to depose Vasco I don't know why they don't just leave this alone. My understanding Vasco attorney filed a motion to quash the supoena (sp) don't know the result of that yet.

ITA!!! Court will end early today so that Baez can run over and take this man's depo. Waste, huge waste.:banghead:

Good morning to all, LDB just totally ignores ICA. I see that she is back to her chipper self this morning.

anyone know what exactly Mason's function is? What hand has he played in this? To be death qualified after this trial is there a certain percentage of "floor time" Jose has to do? :waitasec:

There is a part of me that wants to like Baez....what is wrong with me? LOL!

ICA sure is full of the giggles today!

Everyone on the Defence Team looking a little rough this morning. Not seeing any smiles and chuckles this morning, ICA talking to Baez and pointing her finger at him. Baez nodding slightly and not looking at her, other hand flipping his pen rapidly back in forth in his hand.

His expression says....wonder how the state will decimate me today???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kitty Marie