2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GASpectaters.jpg

( I said earlier that I think that Baez' rambling questioning is to show the jury that the defense's theory is that LE focused immediately on KC and didn't investigate other possibilities,---not saying I agree---just saying that's where I think he is trying to go with this questioning).

LE had RK's phone records.

Wow ......... JB's segue into RK was just nutz. YM answering questions re: phone/ping records ......... said he did so on the person who discovered the remains ....... AND, JB has a light bulb go off in his head!!!! OH, let's talk about THAT!!! That was weird to me. Anyone else?

I wonder how Juror # 4 is digesting all this information. She doesn't like to judge people so how does she like the defense team and the Anthonys not only judging but also trying to throw more than a handful of people under the bus!
I'll bet she judges more than she claims. I mean as a juror you have to judge, right?

Regarding duct tape: Do you think that in his closing, Baez will suggest that anyone who was planning to frame Caycee could have collected tape from posters and flapping tablecloths to place with Caylee later? That's the only way I could imagine that this woman's testimony might be useful to the defense. I had to use a lot of imagination.

Wow ......... JB's segue into RK was just nutz. YM answering questions re: phone/ping records ......... said he did so on the person who discovered the remains ....... AND, JB has a light bulb go off in his head!!!! OH, let's talk about THAT!!! That was weird to me. Anyone else?

When you say a light bulb went off, you literally mean turned OFF or popped, right?

Fun Fact: Invention of Duct Tape by Johnson & Johnson Co. in 1942

:seeya::woohoo::seeya:

can someone give me the three sentence update on what's happened today of note? please? :seeya:

wonder if YM can use cell pings to find out whether CA was at work on June 16

I definitely caught that too, like he wasn't expecting that and decided to run with it.

I wish Yuri would tell JB that they didn't pull anyone elses records because their client insisted Zanny took Caylee. long before she threw GA under the bus!

And the rest of the Anthony family was in complete distress that day. The only calm, sure-I'll-take-you-to-my-office-at-Universal person there was ....
........drum roll please......
your client, Casey.

I think that LE has all the phone records.....YM was talking about looking at pings??

JB is a huge cause of sidebars, he just does not want to play by the rules.

Has the DT said when they think they will "try" "to" "wind" "up"? Christmas maybe?

Do juries pick up on that? I mean do they develop a dislike for the constant dancing outside the rules?

Where does CA pings show her to be at on the day she supposely looked up Choloform???

LE really jumped the gun on this one. Can't think of a good reason they would suspect ICA of anything that early in the investigation. It was a witch hunt plain and simple.:innocent:
Yeah, I mean, c'mon, why bother LE with reporting their toddler missing? Instead, just go partying 'till the wheels fall off. You know how it is. Kid wanders off, so you snatch up the hooker boots and go dancing.

:innocent:

JMO, the Defense has pretty much lost me the entire day. What is the plot of this soap opera again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak