2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone point me to a thread where I can ask a "newbie" question about the defense's story?

This testimony is making me think that my very hard working garbarge collectors had better start wearing Haz Mat suits when doing their rounds! I might have to send an email to Orange County Waste Management and suggest it.

JB looks like a man in that commercial "Wanna Get Away?"

Priceless expression on his face!

:great::great: You just gotta love Mr. Ashton's "PASSION" ...

I am just waiting any moment now for him to open up one of the cans ...

:great:

No food product. Nothing to produce any odor.

Ashton: Would you expect this item to give off any odor of decomposition?

Witness: Not as it is.

Ashton: Any food product that you see in there?

Witness: It is a soiled box.

JB is going to ask the SA to pay this guys expenses....

OH wait, nevermind, the state pays it either way.

I was at work the other night and I looked at our velvetta cheese packages we had on our shelves. We had the same velvetta on there since 8/2010. For a store that does over 200,000 worth of business a day. Velvetta is not popular at all.

my casey cam just became a JB cam and it was interesting to watch his brain working as he hears the testimony

LMAO @ how Ashton says, "26...let's look at number...26!" almost musical. :floorlaugh:

I bet this Dr wishes he was somewhere else right about now. I don't think he counted on a show and tell of the trash..

What else was in that trunk? The liner!!!!!

Is the salami package the same package that had the piece of paper in it the other day? I bet JB told them all it was meat.

Ok slap me buttttttt.............that trash is 3 years old and dry now. At the time it wasn't, so in a backwards sort of way, he needs to be careful here. JMO.

~sigh~

Chemist is so done. He needs to concede and save whatever remnant of a reputation he has left.

KBelichWFTV: Ashton is showing defense expert all pieces of trash with no foodstuffs left.. And asking whether they could cause smell of decomposition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry