2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I wonder why?

I can't remember exactly but something about hurting his back and being told to go back to work before he was ready to. He didn't show up and he was fired. But I would have to check the exact details to be sure.

:maddening: RK is coming across as believable to me and a very ordinary man, too. CM is treating him disgracefully, and constantly repeating days and questions to try and wrong-foot him.

Then we wonder why we hear about people looking the other way because 'they don't want the trouble of getting involved'... well, days like this are why.

I know CM is frustrating everyone...........but he is only trying to do the best job he can do with what he's been given. Trials can get ugly.............

ICA doesnt even flinch when hearing a stick was put into her dead baby eye socket! I would be mortified, crying, shaking, etc if I was NOT GUILTY of killing her!!

Ya hear this Casey? He stuck his stick in Caylee's eye socket! And yet you just sit there....

While he apologizes for having done so...

:gavel:

I think there is steam coming out of my head. And heart.

After talking about lifting the skull with a stick... Kronk: "That was a very horrific thing for me to find obviously"
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:11 PM

"That was a very horrific thing for me to find," says Kronk
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 1:11 PM

Forgive me if I shouldn't post this and I'm not trying to be snarky, but is CM's demeanor like this outside of court, like in interviews and what not?

I've never seen him outside off the trial before and just curious.

no reaction from ICA to meter rod being stuck in Caylee's eye socket. RK did apologize for that.

I think the State is allowing it because they know how ridiculous it sounds and they're letting CM make an arse of himself.

Yes, I posted this exact same thing this a.m., CM's tone and demeanor is going to make an "impression" on this jury when they decide whether or not to believe RK. CM is really badgering RK, IMO

I think mr kronk is putting the last nail in the defendant's coffin.
The only celebrity in this story is MR KRONK...

He just said he put his meter reading stick in Caylee's eye socket and Casey didn't even FLINCH. She disgusts me!

Ugh...it made me flinch and I'm just an outsider. It says a lot about Casey, IMO.

Roy Kronk gently pivoted Caylee's skull by her eye socket to see if it was indeed a skull. This man has to live with that visual image. He said he apologizes for doing so.

After discovering the skull, he called his area supervisor.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:11 PM

let’s move on

nothing more to see here

this man did not plant a body

I wish RK knew how many supporters he has . If only we could be there to clap for him as he leaves the courthouse.
I would like to take him to dinner or have him over for a BBQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove