2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So where's the proof he moved it there? Or why he did that?

If the skull was at his feet then how did it get found with leaf litter on it

Oh, Please give it up Mason

One thought keeps going over and over in my mind as I watch these "cockamamie" questions (thanks to the poster who used that word). It is that it is purely because the DT is defending an indefensible client that the questions are worded as they are, and that RK has been made a villain by the DT. There is no plausible, believable defense to put on, and the jurors will surely see beyond this farce. iMO

The jurors must be pulling their hair out by now. This just makes no sense and to me has absolutely no relavance to this case whatsoever. He found the body and now he is being crucified.

Hugs to Kronk

In my opinion, this part of our justice system is rotten, and may explain why many innocent people get convicted. It seems the lawyers are allowed to poke and pry at everything, again, and again, and again. After a while, some people will give up, or mistakenly say something. I believe this part of our system needs to be overhauled.

Blah blah blah. I want to hear about how GA handed off little Caylee to RK.

Me too. I don't give a rats paw if he thought he'd make money or how many times he called his son. I don't think the jury will either.

We want to hear the DT show us how he got ahold of Caylee's remains from George and where they were before he "placed them" where he found them months later, according to the defense. Does the DT think the jury will not be even mildly curious as to how that supposedly happened?

Am I the only one getting how important it is that RK moved the skull? SA is saying it was submerged in the dirt and had roots growing through it.

It was in muck---with the duct tape across the face and the hair mat around & under it. The roots were growing into the hair mat. Roy TILTED the skull upwards to confirm what it was only, then let it back down. RK & OCSO would have BROKEN the roots when they moved the skull, but no doubt they had been growing there until that day. JMO

WTH??? It rolled out, tumbled out, backflipped out???? Who gives a damn? This is unbelievable. I'm sure that the jury is completely "checked out" by this redundant and inconsequential questioning by CM. An EPIC failure by the DT.

caylee12.jpg

And Casey just sits there and doesn't have to say a word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something wrong with this picture!!! :(

Maybe she is afraid of the guard standing 1 foot behind her!

Ladies and gentlemen, we interrupt the trial of Casey Anthony to bring you the trial of Roy Kronk.

So this is it? Their big conspirator who somehow got a body after George did something with it? Then stored it somewhere for months and put it in the woods ? Didn't t hey call him morally bankrupt or something like that?
Oh man, the jury must be getting it by now. Wonder if the DT tries to get the state to accept a plea at this point? Cause they have LESS than nothing.

Kronk says finding that "unnerved him" #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:01 PM

#caseyanthony def att Mason trying to get Kronk to admit he didn't tell truth about picking "bag up 4 ft off ground" and "skull rolling out"
by abcashleigh via twitter at 2:01 PM

Now Kronk says that didn't happen. Mason says forget statement, what is the truth. Kronk says it didn't fall or roll out. #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:00 PM

They're going to ask JG all kinds of questions that will be objected but that's never stopped them before. Being sustained doesn't stop Baez.

They are just putting JG on the stand so Baez can testify to the sexual abuse through leading questions.

<<<<<< I have to say that after this, a lot of potential good Samaritans might think twice about calling police upon finding human remains.... >>>>>>

Character assassination - think it's wrong for the defense to imply RK is morally bankrupt. So what if RK was obsessively/compulsive about the missing child case. All of us have some sort of behavior flaws. In the same way investigative services have theirs.

[ i.e. Around here - according to sheriff webpage - it takes hours to get response to a night noise complaint. Report shows repeated calls made. Finally, after 3 hours my neighbor sez, 'called them not to come cuz the boozer shut down his music.' ]

Thanks to the TV media for RK credit for doing a 'stand-up' job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kgiridhar07