2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
y is he allowed to ask the same question over and over?

Probably not, but I'm sure the State sees this whole line of question and the whole Kronk focus and Chaney looking a bit foolist over this whole line of questioning that they feel it better to just let him ramble on than try ot object all the time. Basically their are just adding to the appearance that this is just ridiculous.

The cross on this will be really interesting. So far, knowing more than the average juror, he's coming across as hinky to me. I in no way believe he moved the body between August and December. The way RK says he found the body (i.e. lifting up the skull through the eye socket) and the way the state says it found the skull (on the ground with leaf litter around it.) doesn't make sense. JMO

The whole idea of the car bill CM just introduced is stupid IMO. Will anyone really believe he went back to the body to pay his truck bill?

Kronk says he might have mentioned needing the money to his son but he can't remember for sure. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:12 PM

And juror 6 has no notepad! "@stevehelling: Juror 5 has taken a ton of notes about #RoyKronk's testimony. Juror 14 writing a lot, as well."
by abcashleigh via twitter at 2:12 PM

Thank goodness - CM done! Go Linda!

This whole line of questioning has been put together with DUCT TAPE from the BLOGS I tell you

Well, we pretty much all know that ICA was doing more than having her car repaired.

Richard Grund has ICA's number. He called her diabolical. :thumb: I hope his son realizes that too, if he does not yet-I believe he soon will. I wonder if we will get to him today. I get the feeling CM is stalling...or he really believes he will get Roy Kronk to admit to something he did not do. :dunno:

:twocents:

Yes and Jesse told LE in his first contact with them that Casey is a pathological liar, as many of her friends did as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove